Wouldn't it be cool if the pope did an expose thing like Ray Franz did?!

by Muddy Waters 17 Replies latest social current

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Wouldn't it be cool if the pope did an expose thing about the Catholic church and all the heirarchies/inside secrets, etc., like Ray Franz did when he exposed the inner workings at the highest level of the JW religion?!

• talesin
    talesin

Hells yah!

It's a dream, yes, but imagine!

:D

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

about as likely as Fred Franz or Knorr repenting openly.

Randy

• cofty
    cofty

I suspect that would be very bad for his life expectancy.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Benedict's idea of an exposé would be just "I think some errors in judgment have been made at certain times in the past."

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Yeah, think of the torture chambers still secretly kept working from the Spanish Inquisition!

I have an entire French book with nothing but pictures of the instruments they used in the Spanish Inquisition. It's a treasure.

SICK!!!!!

Poles don't like pain, do they?

Embarrassment (not from pedo-related crap but from getting caught) is much worse.

Not like in Cali where Mahoney will probably open a Strip Club on Sunset with his "hard-earned monies"!

Dogz

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

On Idolatry:

"Unfortunately some among our brothers and sisters went a little too far in their assessment of the holiness of some of their anointed brethren, and read too much into the Holy Church's enthusiasm about their depictions, and started to take some innapropriate actions towards such depictions. Obviously the Scriptures do not tolerate idolatry, not has the Holy Church ever endorsed it".

Eden

• Pterist
    Pterist

Yup, Mother must come first, even if it's idoltery !

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

The Pope wants to retire. Not be dead! lol

Just Lois

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

this is all you need to know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql_nNLEOO3E

yes i know copy paste is very difficult but i believe in you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit