Wouldn't it be cool if the pope did an expose thing like Ray Franz did?!

by Muddy Waters 17 Replies latest social current

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Far as I know, the Ratz never had a "crisis of conscience".

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I really couldn't care, their numbers are increasing, wouldn't make the slightest difference

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Ratzinger was always looked upon as one of the traditionalists in the church. The guy is old, and just wants some peace and quiet in his few remaining years. To pen such an exposé would completely defeat that purpose, and even give him more visibility than he had as pope, not to mention a huge target on his back. If he wanted to forment reform within the church, he would have just stayed in the position he was in. He never wanted the job in the first place, and was quite open about it. He wanted to retire to Germany to write, but John Paul II wouldn't let him. This should come as no big surprise that he's getting out now.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I think the Pope has no idea how to stop the cash-flow bleeding of the Catholic Church. It's a pure cash problem and they need someone with experience who can handle a organization on the down slop of the business cycle.

The Catholic Church has a "Branding Problem" and needs professional help to keep some type of pew stabilization. The slow loss of historical Catholic strongholds needs a professional marketing team, "Mad Men" to compare the pros and cons of attending their church vs their competition.

"The Pope Will Never Ask You To Blow Yourself Up!" "The Pope Condem's Honor Killing!" "Don't Kill Your Daughters!"

More to come!

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

It would be cool if the World could see how much corruption and hate crimes (including rape and child honor killing) the Catholic Church currently has experienced vs her number one competitor "Islam, the religion of Peace!".

How many men and woman blow themselves up in the name of the Vatican vs radical Islam and conservative Islam. What can't we get more info from the Mullahs and Imans running the opposite church?

• transhuman68
    transhuman68
    I suspect that would be very bad for his life expectancy.

Yes, it might not be good for his health: the Vatican is a law unto itself. Here's what happened to a previous Pope:

John Paul I was found dead sitting up in his bed shortly before dawn on 29 September 1978, just 33 days into his papacy. The Vatican reported that the 65-year-old pope most likely died the previous night of a heart attack. It has been claimed that the Vatican altered some of the details of the discovery of the death to avoid possible unseemlinessin that he was discovered by Sister Vincenza, a nun. Inconsistent statements were made relating to who found the Pope's body, the time when he was found, and what papers were in his hand. These issues led to a number of conspiracy theories concerning his death. The Vatican has not investigated the claims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_I

• designs
    designs

The 'Deal' has been cut, he will live out his remaining years behind the Vatican walls.

• Vienna Angelika
    Vienna Angelika

That would be really amazing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit