Convention Cartoon

by freemindfade 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So last night they played the convention cartoon.

I feel like the youngest ones in the hall are weirded out by it, and the oldest ones feel alienated.

it's all very strange.

It`s the WBT$ Attempt at being Cool..

Image result for watchtower logo

..............Image result for word cool

.............Image result for trying to be hip

• SoCal101
    SoCal101

I once served on the planning board for our state’s Professional Photographers state convention. During one of our planning meetings it was brought up that only JW’s spent less money than photographers at conventions! Fortunate I knew I was the exception to both cases.

Oh and hint hint! If you plan on going on vacation, obtain the hotel list for the area where you want to go and go as a Witness to get those awesome rates!

• cappytan
    cappytan

For those of you who missed it when Atlantis posted it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3X6WjRsAQ

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    The squeaking of the pen got really old too hearing that through the KH sound system. An effect better used in shorter videos.
  • cappytan
    cappytan

Can we all collaborate and write an alternate parody script for this?

I have the technology to do a quality recording and sync it up with the video.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

freemindfade - "I feel like the youngest ones in the hall are weirded out by it, and the oldest ones feel alienated. it's all very strange."

Whoops, I can't believe I missed this bit the first time 'round; damn, they're just covering all their bases, aren't they?

All this does is further reinforce my belief that deep down inside, the WTS wants all the fakers, faders, and fence-sitters to f**k off.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Joseph Stalin type cartoon. Very "commie" and creepy like the Sparlock video. They are trying to get hip but it still feels like the 1950's.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    cappytan yes!!!! lets break up the scenes and write the dialogue
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

JWs are a cartoon

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Witness 007 - "They are trying to get hip but it still feels like the 1950's."

Figures.

They act like the 1950s in pretty much every other way...

x

@Watchtower-Free...

Whenever I hear the word "sheep" used as an (ostensibly) positive term by a devout religious person, I ask them, "you do know what a sheep's ultimate fate is, don't you?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit