Christopher Dorner Barricaded in Cabin in CA

by Cagefighter 14 Replies latest social current

• Dagney
    Dagney

Plenty of people see plenty of injustice and they don't go around writing manifestos and killing innocents.

He saw a cop being dirty. Poor him. He was picked on in school...poor him. It happens every day. Some people choose to try to make things better. Some people decide to make others pay for whatever went wrong in their life. Life is not fair to most.

There is NO excuse for his actions, ever, no matter what he's been through. The truth about it all lies somewhere in his statements and the official statements. I think he wanted to be something he couldn't have. Poor him. They were right all along not to keep him.

• designs
    designs

His charred body was found inside the cabin, it finally ended. How sad for the families of those he killed and injured.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Like no one saw that coming. Next thing, will the FBI investigate this fustercluck that is the LAPD? Or will it go back to business as usual?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

The LAPD is an embarrassment but Christopher Dorner clearly went insane.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

The story of his demise sounds more and more fishy every time I hear a new detail. Like they didn't plan on burning the cabin to the ground? They pretty much set off pyrotechnics in a wood cabin. Somehow the cabin is completely turned to ash yet his ID survived? Why was his ID not on him when he died? What, did he empty his pockets in the middle of a firefight?

It is obvious to me that they were never going to take him in alive, even if he laid down his weapons and surrendered. Judge, jury, execution. Very typical of the law enforcement in and around LA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit