Christopher Dorner Barricaded in Cabin in CA

by Cagefighter 14 Replies latest social current

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

It's looking like the end if near for Mr. Dorner....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZDN9y2vTdUs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• nugget
    nugget

Who is he?

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Vigilante Ex LAPD Cop/Navy Reservist who has been on a killing spree in LA.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Thank goodness it will be over soon.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

One FLIR Heli is all that's needed and Pasadena has it. Instead lets spend 1billion on 3000 officers trying to catch a little round black man who's running out of ammo in the snow. Only in LA...

Sounds like end game. He will take his life with his last bullet unless swat takes him out first. Hard to be philosophical about a colossal waste of resources for a deranged narcissist. Perhaps the mistakes made along this timeline will be utilized to improve internal justice and reaction to mistaken identity casualties. What if all at once we had to face a dozen Dorners at the same time? I think as a city LA needs to recalibrate and envision scenarios when civilians with trained background create a civil war. After all officers are civilians right? This needs to end rapidly before any more surfers or newspaper carriers get injured and this escalates out of control.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Ya that's all we need is more paranoid and drama queen cops. How about we remind officers the difference between conspiracy and discretion. These cops are all the same. They would cover for the other if they saw the other beat a child. Dorner got sick of it and decided to let them have it. Dorner's reaction is wrong, but in a way very human to way the police have started acting in this country since 9/11.

• designs
    designs

Big Bear is 70 miles North of us. Its been all over the News this afternoon. They had a live feed of the gun-fire shoot out between Dorner the the Police Holy Cow what a gun fight.

The Mayor of Big Bear was on the hot seat for keeping shops and schools open then closing them all down. Make me think of the attack in Benghazi and the confusion that goes on with updates happening every few minutes, incredible and almost impossible to make good calls. The Mayor said he 'did the best he could with imperfect information'.

• BizzyBee
  • designs
    designs

One of the two Officers shot today has died from his wounds.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I am thinking he may have got away. If he was really barricaded in that cabin they would have smoked him out by now.

I stand corrected.... I see the cabin is now on fire.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit