VATICAN HIT BY LIGHTNING

by Prefect 53 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty
    So, Cofty, to you, monks and nuns and priests and all who hold a deep religious faith are superstitious? - Char

Yes.

Rejecting hocus pocus is not a sign of a closed mind Char.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Cofty...God wants his main man to wear a big hat and live in a gold palace and have his own bank...thats how Jesus lived. I'm sure Jesus must have had a kick ass hat and a lump of gold on his finger for people to kiss.

• cofty
  • still thinking
    still thinking

LOL cofty...I have that problem ALL...THE....TIME....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I need to see the whole Jewish, Christian, and Muslim system collapse without trace (aside physical artifacts that those three religions are so absurd and hindered mankind, led to our enslavement, and of course artwork depicting such) before I will believe it. The pope resigns. Whoopie ding-dong! So they are going to have to get another. They run out of "official" popes? Just get one that isn't "official"--perhaps one of the high-ranking archbishops or cardinals. So that will make people question the cat lick church? Most of them won't even notice anything wrong.

So what if the cat lick church does collapse? That will leave room for another branch of Christi-SCAM-ity to take its place. Will it be the jokehovian witlesses? The Mor[m]ons? Boston Movement? The fundamentalist Protestant denominations? Unless they all collapse, one will simply assume the lead role--and the vast majority of xians will not even notice anything wrong. And, if they all do collapse, what is to stop Judaism, Islam, or both (or simple communism) from assuming the role of enslaving mankind? Every single one of these needs to go.

And, the Vatican got hit by lightning. With what damage? Did it burn to the ground? Was there significant damage to the buildings so people running the show couldn't occupy them? Did the knowledge of ancient religions they stole from the public become exposed? How many Jesuits got killed in the lightning strike or subsequent fires or structure collapse? How many times you see the Empire State Building get hit by lightning, with little or no damage? I can only hope this is a sign from Satan that He has finally got the upper hand with that parasitic religion (and all three Abrahamic religions, not just the cat lick church). But, until I see total collapse and with all the disappointments I have had at joke-hova's hand through life, I will only believe it's a simple no-damage lightning strike (or minimal damage) and that the pope resigned means about what Nixon's resignation meant in 1974. (Did that bring the end of the United Tyranny of Stupidity?).

• still thinking
    still thinking

This guy could fill the pope bill....

Big hat....check

Blingy ring....check

likes $$$$.....check

wears purple.....check.

Lacey slip....no...damn...keep looking.

• still thinking
  • Chariklo
    Chariklo

Have you read posting Guideline 2?

• cofty
    cofty
    Have you read posting Guideline 2?

Do you mean " Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic. "

Well firstly utter contempt and disgust is not the same as hatred.

Secondly this forum is predicated on contempt for one particular religion. If its OK to expose the lies and hypocrisy of the Watchtower then why not Scientology or Mormonism or the Roman Catholic church or any other harmful cult?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

oooooh god is after the pope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit