Watched Dexter and loved it. Then watched Homeland and loved that too. What should I watch next?

by Amelia Ashton 37 Replies latest social physical

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

LisaRose, I absolutely love Hell On Wheels. Waiting for the new season anxiously. Maybe the most underrated TV show out there. Kind of goes unnoticed on AMC what with Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and Walking Dead.

If you like comedy shows, I suggest checking out Arrested Development.

If you like Dexter, you will probably like American Horror Story.

• SpeedRacer
    SpeedRacer

Definitely Vikings on the History channel.

Speedracer

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Boardwalk Empire, Steve Buscemi was born for the part. Superb.

• Terry
    Terry

THE KILLING is extraordinary.

JUSTIFIED is wonderful.

THE ASSETS is terriffic.

HOUSE of CARDS is devilish fun and often shockingly amusing.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

It all just proves that there CANNOT be a god. Otherwise he would have given us a longer day than 24 hours so we can keep up with the TV. Does he actually KNOW that these shows don't watch themselves??

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

Here are some great shows I'll put them in the order I liked them

lost

weeds

spartacus blood and sand and the entire series

breaking bad

house of cards

shameless

orange is the new black

jericho

prison break

the office

masters of sex

House of lies

Ray Donavan

my next series to watch is game of thrones

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

I LOVE "Homeland".. also you might want to try 'Justified". My hubby and I lived on a farm in KY for 7 years. Watching 'Justified' was like watching a movie about the area in which we lived. Crazy!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I've just completed breaking bad series 1-5 and it starts out well enough with good promise, but gawd what annoying personalities, Skylar drove me frickin nuts, Walt was a close 2nd for annoyance value and Jesse wasnt far behind. The best acting was by DEA Hank.

If there's a series 6 I will probably pass.

Ray Donovan is very good btw...

I am now looking for new TV series to watch, will try and find complete Dextor series and Walking dead....

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Loved Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, house of cards, homeland, and orange is the new black.

My husband he watches boardwalk empire, game of throwns, he'll on wheels and breaking bad...I'm behind, I can't keep up.

oh yeah, just finished Power, there's only one season so it won't take long to watch.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

One more my husband recommended for me is Magic City.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit