Hard Wood Floors

by MrFreeze 24 Replies latest social physical

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

move out

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I have them to, and yes they are a lot more maintenance., but it does save having to pay to have the carpets cleaned. I have a swiffer type mop, the kind with a large flat om, that has grips to attach cloths. It has washable pads, so I do not have to use the disposable kind, as they are expensive and wastefull. I also purchased some expensive microfiber cloths. I use the microfiber clothes on a daily basis, its pretty quick to go all around the room. This gets up dust and smaller particles, its amazing how much dust accumulates. Once or twice a week I sweep and damp mop with the pads that I bought with the mop. The pads and microfiber towels get thrown in the washer with rest of the laundy.

• jamil55
    jamil55

Eco Clean Bellevue! providing the cleaning services including Hardwood Floor cleaning, Upholstery cleaning, Roof cleaning, Window washing, Pet Odor eliminator, Carpet cleaning, Pressure washing, Air Duct cleaning, Rug cleaning and many more Cleaning services.
    So we can get our require services from Eco Clean and they accept all types of payment method.
    Their Services are available 7days a week from 7am to 7pm. So from here we can get our home improvement solutions.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I much prefer hardwood floor with Persian rugs to carpeting. My h/wood floors never gave me a problem. Perhaps the rugs absorbed the dirt. Do you have a rug by the entry area? Many people set up a sign to take off shoes and have a chair ready. They throw some of their old shoes down to give the hint. It makes sense to me. There are health reasons, too. If people live downstairs, your neighborhors will be glad.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

My floors were sealed with a varnish, prob. polyurethane to give a high-gloss industrial look. This may be why I had no problem cleaning them. Some worker put his foot in the varnish when it was still wet. I was going to pay to have it fixed but figured it added character. Someone I knew sealed his floors so they looked like a bowling alley. It was a bit much for me.

• prologos
    prologos

be thankfull for the fact that the dust/debris is visible and not swept under or into the rug, where it has time to mature.

"we" use a silent vaccum to suck it all up, at least once a day where needet.

taking off shoes helps, but unwanted enters through many venues.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Dry Swiffer... love mine. I get the cloths from Sams or Costco.

• jamil55
    jamil55

Cleaning Services is essential for our indoor and outdoor life. Carpet cleaning is a important matter for our indoor life. If you are looking for the best services of Green carpet cleaning in Bellevue! Then Eco Clean Bellevue will be the perfect choice for your carpet and also home cleaning solutions.

• *lost*
    *lost*

arghhhhhhh yes ... dust and pet hairs .... all the time sweeping, lol.

but so much healthier than carpet

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    stop using your shoes inside the house

That makes as much sense as don't poop in your toilet to keep it clean.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit