Who Would You Want To Party Hard With On JWN? Get Pickled or Get Stoned Out of Our Mind?

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 25 Replies latest jw friends

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I thought of a list of members I would love to party with.

Mr. Freeze Terrry Dogpatch Fernando, I would love to kick back and talk business with Marvin Shilmer and Simon

Cook and Party with Ray Publisher, Satanus, London111 and Moeshe, BOTR, 00Dad, Flipper, BillytheEx and many others. We must smoke the peace Bong, and motivate Eric to break out his Gordon Ramsay Apron to cook for us! Sit back and ask questions and the meaning of life with "minimus" as we smoke cigars and drink Maker's Mark.

Go riding with nc7, we could ride highway 33 from Los Banos to Ventura, California on Hogs.

Sit back and have coffee with Aguest, Tammy, Blondie, Flyin High, Longhaired Gal, Mrs Jones in a San Fransisco pub for coffee, lunch and desert, Malvinas de Argentia tambien!

Who is your party wish list?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

If you want a wild party, I'm not the guy you want to party with. I like just sitting and relaxing. Nothing quite like sitting on a porch with a beer in hand, bs'ing with a couple of friends.

I will party with anyone who brings some good beer though.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Mr. Freeze, just sharing the company of our fellow "Former Cult Veterans" can work with me, you can sit back and sip on coffee, ice tea or cold Hefenweizn, Pyrimid Brews in Washington makes good beer with lemon my brother! It's about the fellowship and company, along with picking the smartest minds who learned The Real Truth!

• finally awake
    finally awake

I think Outlaw would be a hoot!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thanks, Arbole. Can we make it a Beatnick Coffee Shop? Maybe throw some kaluah and vodka with half and half in for good measure?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

ÁrbolesdeArabi, I do not "party hard" but I have met several of the people you name. It's great to meet others from the forum and put reality to the internet anonymity.

Several have been met at Flipper's Tahoe outings. I have also met some in Chicago and some in NYC once. I won't start singling out the cool ones but just say that I get something from everyone I meet.

But someone named FlyingHighNow sounds like a real treasure at a party.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Sounds like a great ride.

I wanna smoke a big fatty with Tal.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'll be designated driver. And I'll be happy to take pictures to post all over the internet before you guys are recovered from the hangovers.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Party hard? Pickled? Stoned?

I'm sure there are a few here.......................

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Yep quite a few.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit