Who Would You Want To Party Hard With On JWN? Get Pickled or Get Stoned Out of Our Mind?

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 25 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

and I want to shoot some of those awesome guns you have!

You got it!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Tal, I answered your PM.

• talesin
    talesin

FHN, will check!

You KNOW I don't have to say how much I would love to see you, sistah! That is a 'given'.... doh!

I would love to have a coffee meeting, with you, me, Teri (sunnigal) and my beloved kls .......... oy, back in the day, huh?

many xo's to you, mama!

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Sooner, I am a 'natural' ... learned about hunting and guns before I got DF'd and kicked out of the fam. I love to shoot. In my family, you learn "how" first, and I had to learn to break down the gun and clean it BEFORE I was allowed to take a shot. Though I've been duck- and rabbit-hunting, only killed something once, and it was a weasel that was raiding the henhouse (NO JOKE!).

I got it at about 30 ft. with a .410. So there! And, in accordance with family rules,,, I had to gut and skin it,,, just to learn that we must have respect for the lives we take.

Yes, I am not a fan of 'guns for all', but they are cool toys, hunting is okay by me as long as you 'eat what you kill', and I loves to shoot them. :P

xo

tal

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Wa Alaikum Salaam, girl!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

>>>>>>I think Outlaw would be a hoot! Agreed Yes but will he bring flash cards instead of his endless supply of images?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit