Okay kids!!I need prayers, karma, or good thoughts

by mouthy 53 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, Tom Jones still has it. That charisma and soul in his eyes: the sexy vibe. It's all still there. Woo.

FlyingHighNow>>>>>Dreamy-Beautiful-Serene
    Gorgeous
    Thank you
    Just Lois

You are welcome. It does look dream like. I'd take a nice glass of warm spiced wine and some ethereal music and give that to our Grace and you, too. I'd have one, too. To enjoy in that oasis.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

mouthy, i hope you received my instant prayers.

Everybody on JWN is sending their good vibes and prayers your way, we need you to hang around another thirty years my Dear!

• happy@last
    happy@last

Sorry to hear this - wishing you a speedy recovery. Keep those hot water bottles topped up

• Dagney
    Dagney

People know what can cheer you a wee bit Grace, heck those pics of Tom cheer me too.

Rest and feel better soon. That's a nasty injury. Sending all good things your way. You are dearly loved. Xoxox.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Ah poor Granny Grace. Get your rest and get better soon!!!! Sending you healing thoughts through the airwaves.

• Fernando
    Fernando

May positive energy, love and peace bring relief and healing to your door dear aunt Grace.

Love

Fernando

• cantleave
    cantleave

Thinking of you Grace......

• mouthy
    mouthy

I thank you all again.JWN CROWDI feel a lot better today. So all that love is helping.
    My Daughter Sue( she is out of the cult) is taking me out to dinner.I will look forward to that
    You will NEVER know how encouraged I am by you all....Please remember that when I kick it!!!
    I think Angie & Simon also will never realize just how much good they did by starting this site.
    I think of OOMPA so often when he would phone me. He expressed how he loved all on the site.
    Poor OOmpa he couldnt stop loving his wife & kids also. Thats why he ended his life.
    I wonder how SHE feels now ,also his lads. Thanks again to you all...s

• talesin
  • talesin
    talesin

No, Oompa had a mental illness, sorry Granny. Bipolar illness has taken the life of 3 of my friends, and that's what Oompa suffered from.

I truly hope his ex-wife feels no guilt. I'm sorry to disagree with you, and you know I love and respect you. But I just can't see his wife or family blamed for what was really, a mental illness.

love you!

xo

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit