That sweet, tingling feeling...

by MsGrowingGirl20 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

That sweet, tingling feeling you get, no matter how hard life is at the time, when you remember that you're free.

That feeling reminds you that it's okay to not be sure about everything and it's okay to love persons even if they don't read the same literature or hold the same views as you.

It's okay to make mistakes because the people who love you will not pull back their love and association because of it.

The persons who are around you genuinely love you and are not just trying to portray 'love' because it looks good to 'potential' sheep.

It's even okay to try new things and it isn't a bad thing when you're actually enjoying life.

I don't have to try to be someone that i'm not and my worth is not, not...

My worth is not measured by a number on a piece of paper.

I can go through life at my own pace and i can be different.

That feeling reminds me that i can be MYSELF!

I know that you get that feeling also. I KNOW IT! What does it remind you of?

• cofty
  • tec
    tec

• designs
    designs

daily reminder

• arwen
    arwen

I get it and I am grateful!! Thanks for the reminder..

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

MsGrowingGirl20, Congratulations on your sweet enjoyment of freedom. I do believe that being free to be oneself is a very precious gift. Isn't it wonderful to have real friends who love us the way we are and not because we distort our personality to fit someone else's idea of who we should be. You have come so far. Leslie

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Great post, Girl.

I like being able to decide what I think about something instead of consulting the Watchtower library to tell me what I should think about it.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Thatta girl! :)

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

I get that feeling and appreciate it. I'm happiest to see mrsgrowinggirl get that feeling. I remember when you first came here. Good for you gurl!

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

I get that sweet tingling feeling when I listen to this song

when she hits the note and sings... "and I can't be.. anyone but me.... anyone but me..

and I can't keep dreaming that I'm Free.. dreaming that I'm free"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RlcDuRQSas

glad you are feeling free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit