2013 Yearbook of JWs - Weird Cover Photo!

by 00DAD 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• breakfast of champions
  • d
    d

They look like patches on the skin

• wezz
    wezz

Egg?

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I can't think the way I use to after reading ISOCF and the WTS treatment of Nancy Yueing and the rest of the Chinese they allowed to get slaughtered by the Government.

Why did the Anglo-Saxon members of the Missionary Home sit on their butts, tell the wonderful members of the Chinese group to "Go Preach and land yourself in jail for twenty years!"

P.S. "You can forget about raising your kids, your husbands from Hong Kong will write you how the kids are doing!

"DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO!" or in the Watchtower's Case in China "DO AS WE SAY AND NOT AS WE DO NOT DO!" Sorry, that is a very sore subject with me, thinking how they allowed the women in China to get rolled over, while they wrote about it in their Rags and Chirp-Books!

GB "bèn dàn

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Ironic that they choose Myanmar, which is recently starting to shake loose the grip of totalitarian control.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Burma was the last "Rambo" movie? It's been a blood bath there, how does Watchtower get away with putting their members lives in peril? The Holy Spirit warned the Apostle Paul to avoid the "District of Asia" and sent them over to Macedonia. Jehovah and Jesus Christ watch over their early missionaries while the Watchtower sent them head first into Countries you could die!

You can see how Mother has no love for her children, unless they have money and assets she can use, she wishes they were never born!

• bats in the belfry
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Other cultures have different forms of body decoration - shock.

• Earnest
    Earnest

ArbolesdeArabia : Why did the Anglo-Saxon members of the Missionary Home sit on their butts, tell the wonderful members of the Chinese group to "Go Preach and land yourself in jail for twenty years!"

Have you not heard of Harold King and Stanley Jones ?

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Please keep in mind that the majority of JWs are in fact non-Americans, thus having somewhat other customs, although the religion itself is heavly influenced by America in different ways...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit