Hello EX- JW land!

by whyamihere 25 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Hi Granny! How are you? I'm glad to see you've taken my place in the causing trouble department!

BluesBrother Good to see you! I hear you about not giving up! I pop in from time to time and read a bit, but lifes been super busy lately. How are you?

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    What's new? Did Armageddon come?

You might say each of us had our own personal Armageddon just coming to grips with the fact that we were raised in a cult and then having to put the leftover fragments of our existence together to form a new life.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

exwhyzee the new life is far better than the former one! I know how you feel and its tough but many are dealing with the same issues.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Well the latest news is, 1914 seems to been another false phrophecy, but as usual its our fault and not the WT. The eight men at the top who claim to be the "sole channel of communication between God and man" still claim that doesn't make them Prophets? Really ? Sounds like a Prophet to me, oh well, carry on. So the fact they posted on every Awake for 100 years that they were proclaiming the Kingdom that would come within the generation of 1914, does not mean they prophesied anything. Really ? The eight men at the top are still in complete control of a multi billion dollar land holding and publishing company and still don't work for a living or have children or univeristy educations or trades or do anything useful. But this leadership places itself so far above us that we cannot criticsize or question them on pain of banishment ( they would would prefer death) but the executions might cause more lawsuits. Women are still being treated like inferiors, children are still being molested, and no good works are occuring, like feeding the hungry, or providing any actual help to anyone. Our fearless leaders see themselves in an unapproachable light that makes the Wall Street executives seem like humble servants of the people.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Glad your back. The more the merrier.

• carla
    carla

Hey Brooke! Glad to hear your life is 'normal' now!

• d
    d

Hi nice to meet you I am d.

• recovering
    recovering

hi brooke ,

last time I saw you post was to anounce the birth of a new baby!!! Glad all is well

• I quit!
    I quit!

Armageddon has been postponed till you go back into the "truth". You're holding the whole thing up.

Nice to see you again.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Thanks for the replies!

Last time, I was here, I had my 2nd son - well, maybe I should let you all know, I went ahead and had another one! So that's a grand total of 4 kids!

Lily is almost 11, Jack is 9, Cash is 3 and Piper, she is 13 months! Super happy busy Mommy!

I show pics soon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit