Hello EX- JW land!

by whyamihere 25 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Haven't been on here in a long time, actually, I'm sitting down for the first time in years!

What's new? Did Armageddon come? Any old posters, that I still remember?

• Mary
    Mary

Holy sheeeet Brooke! Long time no see! I'm not on here too much anymore, but since it was a snow day today, I thought I'd log in. No, Armageddon hasn't come yet, but it's reeeeeeeeeeally super duper close now. You better get back to the Kingdumb Hell before it's too late............LOL!

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Yes get back now, they need your money, they seem to be having a hard time with cash flow. But if you come back, you have to get rid of your Sparlock warrior wizard because it makes Jehovah sad.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Mary!!!!!

Well, I thought I might have missed it - we are in the last day you know!

The babies are finally asleep(for now) and I thought I would log on and see what my former EX-JW peeps were up to! I've been away so long.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Idrnomo - can't I just send a check? Will, I be saved, or just parish and die in the second death?

Wow, I actually forgot, how sad and creepy JWism is!

• sir82
    sir82
    Did Armageddon come?

Yes, but invisibly. So sorry you didn't notice.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

How wonderful to hear from someone who seems to have really "moved on" in life. Not just moved on from the entaglement with the JWs, but even moved on, at least somewhat -- in a good and healthy way -- from the X-JWs.

Best wishes,

Doc

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Doc - Yeah, I've moved on, you have too! However, this place is still a great place - common ground for many of us! I'm glad this place was here for me when I needed it. I don't need it so much now days, because, I'm living a "normal" life, but it's good to come back and see many friendly faces and swap JW lingo!

Who can you go to and ask if you've been disfellowshipped or shunned?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well Hello there. Remember me??? Old Granny!!! still causing trouble

Good to see you

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hi Brooke.... Some of us are still hangin' out here....can't give it up !

It is good to hear from you and know that you are doing fine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit