The Borg "our mother"? Good Grief!

by Roberta804 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

She is truly "Our Mother!" Here's proof from the latest WT study edition:

Our JW Borg Mother

• pixel
    pixel

If she is our mother, then she is a mother Fuc!#er. Excuse the language please. These stupid people get in my nerves.

• sd-7
    sd-7

*** w50 6/1 p. 175 Letter***

The remnant of the anointed members of Christ’s body are likewise not the mother of the “other sheep” class of today, and it would not be right for the “other sheep” to address the remnant as either father or mother in a spiritual sense.

3 months later....

*** w50 9/15 p.326 God’s Blessed Family***

THE MOTHER ORGANIZATION

The Scriptures identify God’s “woman” as his universal organization; and as in the human family, so also in God’s household, the mother serves an important function.

*** w50 9/15 p.326 God’s Blessed Family***

The Father is the great Provider of spiritual food, and he delegates to his organization the duty of preparing and serving this life-sustaining “meat in due season”. The table is the Lord’s, he sits at the head, and the children seated at the table are waited on and served and helped by the mother organization.—Matt. 24:45 ; Ps. 23:5; Isa. 25:6.

God’s children on earth live in a delinquent world, though no part of it. (John 17:11, 14) They therefore need maternal guidance and direction in order to avoid entanglement with this sex-maddened generation now living in these perilous “last days”. (2 Tim. 3:1-5, 14-17) As a consequence, God’s children are commanded to honor and respect their spiritual parents and give heed and obey the Lord’s instructions coming to them by and through the mother organization .—Deut. 5:16.

--sd-7

• 9.40am
    9.40am

The last District Convention had a talk at 9.40am on Saturday called 'Our Spiritual Mother' all about how the WTS is the 'Mother Organization' for JWs. That led InkVoid to think about what kind of mother she was putting her kids in harms way all the time over blood, politics, shunning and letting families fall apart, being too weak on child abuse and a host of other failures.

Pink Floyd sang about a mother too, so we borrowed the idea and tailored he words to the Watchtower Mother.

Here are some of the comments here and on You Tube:

• What a trigger. My tears fall, remembering the fear that was drilled into me
    • Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant.
    • Wow that puts shit in perspective.
    • this blew me away.......very sad....almost had tears in my eyes.....
    • Incredible. I am speechless.

Please: watch, enjoy, comment and share...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3kriMOUaV0

• designs
    designs

The 'Crazies' did not take over, the 'Crazies' have always been in charge- Russell, Rutherford, Knorr, Franz, Splane.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    This whole organisation is becoming unrecognisable to us older ones and its realy quite sinister....

The Mother Goddess of the WTS bOrganization and Her Governing Body

IMO......the Jehovah's Witnesses turned into a religion that worships their Organization through their Governing Body.

• Bella15
    Bella15

That Mona Lisa pic is hilarious ...

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

My buddy in his Ministerial Training School said his instructors would use this term freely, and basically everyone in there would follow suit. He was staying with me at the time, and said it just seemed odd. He saw others using the term just to get in good with the instructors. But of course he finished, was groomed for circuit work, and serves as an elder.

On more than one occasion he has told me he hopes the whole place burns to the ground and F___ the Governing Body. But I ask him why he is still there, and he says, where else am I going to go?

What a tool.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Of course they would say they are your mother. They are tipping their hand about their pagan association with the Mother Goddess.

They are your mother and she will keep feeding you her spiritual milk and have no intention of weaning you from it.

Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses Governing Body religion is your mother Watchtower goddess pagan cult religion

• 10west
    10west

@Roberta804

"I can not, for the life of me, understand where the Borg got the very nerve to refer themselves as "Mother". "

-------

From the modern day fulfillments of Hosea 4; In fact all of Hosea's spiritual references apply to modernday Bethel;

The Governing Body is purposely fulfillling 2Thess2:3-4 in various new and blasphemous ways prior to their departure; They are being covertly sarcastic;

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit