Fake money in contribution boxes

by enigma1863 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

Someone posted a great Idea I felt should have its own discussion thread. I think it would be really cool if we could get people around the country or world to donate fake money in the contribution boxes that have thought provoking messages. Kinda like Money tracts. the best place would be at the conventions and assemblies.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It's such a great idea that it's been done:

http://www.dannyhaszard.com/pickets/WT$_Sm.jpg

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Chuck Bucks!

Danny Haszard has that and some bogus checks posted on his site.

http://www.dannyhaszard.com/pickets/WT$.htm

Attention Creative Types Who Have Some Time:
    I'd like to see some fake WT checks made out to Candice Conti for $27M. I'd also like to see some Sparlock Bucks.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

OTWO beat me to the Chuck Buck punch!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I'd like to see some fake WT checks made out to Candice Conti for $27M.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

ONTO ROFLMAO A ZERO DOLLAR BILL SHOULD BE DEDICATED TO RUTHERFORD? Let Russell be on the $3.00 bill!

ARE CHUCK BUCK'S REDEEMABLE AFTER BABYLON'S FALL AND CAN WE CASH THEM IN FOR EXTRA MONTHS OF "EVERLASTING LIFE"?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I like the idea of stuffing the boxes with Void Checks and Zero Dollar Bills. Also, fake checks to Candice Conti--stuffing those boxes with those things should send a message.

Or, anyone sitting on piles of Zimbabwe dollars that are now worthless, or that have piles of old German Marks that are worthless, can use them to stuff the boxes. You can wait long enough--the United Tyranny of Stupidity's own dollar is doomed to become toilet paper as well. And, once it does, stuffing the box with worthless bills should give them a headache. Caution: Never put anything of real value in those boxes. No coins, especially if they have copper, nickel, silver, or gold. Do not put notes that promise in silver or gold, or deeds to property that has real worth. Do not put any silver or gold of any kind in the boxes. And, wait until it costs a sextillion notes for a single sheet of toilet paper to place real notes in the box. At which point, stuff it full of worthless notes--lots of work for nothing.

NEVER GO INTO DEBT FOR THIS ORGANIZATION, DONATE ANYTHING OF VALUE IN WILLS, OR USE DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS TO DONATE! It is idiocy to use their debit or credit card machine to donate. If you don't have the cash, preferably once it becomes worthless, don't donate anything. No matter how they hound, using those machines to donate only feeds the monster. Unless you have a way to reverse the charges after the fact and make the washtowel pay the charges, using those machines is pointless.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

One of my customers a month ago gave me a counterfeit $100................ huh? hint hint

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I just printed up a bunch of those checks and will be sending them in. And in an act of rebellion, my cousin who is an elder in our congregation had gone to Costco a few years ago bought a box of 1,000 envelopes and a 100 stamps and gave them to me to do letter writing field service.

Now I am going to take all those stamps and envelopes and flood the WTBT$ with a 100 of these checks & fake bills

If anyone else wishes to use that idea and join me in an act of rebellion I WELCOME you and your support in my rebellion....In fact I think that I will start a new topic about our rebellion against the WTBT$

• haboob48
    haboob48

Chuck Bucks! Now THAT was funny!THANKS!

hb48

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit