Fake money in contribution boxes

by enigma1863 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Whilst I like the creativity of folks here, I think I have to warn ya... sending things through the U.S. Mail puts some of these ideas into a different category. You may get yourself into trouble with the U.S Postal system. I don't know about othe countries, so if the poster above is in a different country - they may need to check on local laws regarding what someone may consider mail 'fraud'.

We now return you to your regular program...

• Mum
    Mum

This thread reminds me of the time my father-in-law got a solicitation in the mail from some fake evangelist begging for donations. He sent a postage-paid envelope with it. We stuffed it with play money and mailed it back. I think it's a good idea to let the borg run on play money, too.

Regards,

SandraC

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

US dollars always look like they'd be easy to fake. Are they?

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Only if you're sending something illegal thru the mail.

Or trying to commit a fraud using the U.S.P.S

Dumb enough to use your personal mailbox to send them out

and put a return address on them

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Aposta dollars and checks!!! Made out to Faithful and discreet slave, -of couse they will need to show ID to cash.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

I see that the Chuck Bucks have "ZERO DOLLARS" written on them. Does that mean that if there were coins, they'd have an image of some other Org heavyweight along with the words "ZERO SENSE"....oh, wait, I meant "ZERO CENTS".

• Londo111
    Londo111

Awesome! I thought about putting monopoly money in the contribution box at assemblies and writing notes in the margins like:

To: Candice Conti

There is no deficit!

For the Hedge Funds

Isn’t the Assembly Hall already paid for?

When you start serving real spiritual food, I will start giving real money.

Of course, to do that, I have to actaully go to one of these assemblies and I lack motivation.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Just put em in the boxes at the DCs and CAs, would love to see the faces at the accounting table.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

That would be well worth it just to be responsible for inevitable JW rumour mills and general paranoia about apostates infiltrating their assemblies.

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

Did anyone really do this? I'd love to read about anyone's experience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit