I love making the JWs feel so uncomfortable!!! :D

by TimothyT 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

I don’t go out of my way to do it but when they pass me in the street I just can’t help myself! It's hilarious! :D

Today I popped to the train station to pick up some tickets and on the way back I noticed an elder's car parked near the local cafe. I was totally hoping that they would walk out as I passed round the corner... would you believe it... there they were! An elder, his wife, and a young pioneer. I instantly looked at them all dead in the eye smiling, to which none could maintain eye contact with me. The elder looked shiftily to the floor, his wife looked to the right and the pioneer looked to the left. Haha. Then (because I’m a bitch) I walked straight through the elder and his wife splitting them up. As I did I greeted them and asked them how they were. For a split second I thought they may just respond. It was hilarious! I got such a buzz from it. When I had my counselling I came to appreciate that I should not feel bad about why I was disfellowshipped, but see it that these people are really missing out on my friendship, but I can’t help but note how ridiculous they looked and how childish they are! Haha!

After passing them I was beaming with delight. I was then blessed with a new target. A brother had already left before them and was heading in the direction I was going. Game on! I very quickly crept up behind him preparing myself to say hi. I kept a sprightly pace. When I passed him I looked into his face and said 'Hello E___. How are you?' Again he was taken by a surprise and ALMOST let a word or two slip. Good job he didn’t otherwise he would be a big flaming queen like myself (2 John 1:11). Lol. After that I continued to smile as I walked past him contemplating how silly they all look. Apart from that It made my day. I can’t wait for the day when I can be walking with a friend, spot the JWs, whisper to my friend, 'watch this', then greet the brothers and sisters. What a great witness that give. If Jehovah made them in his image then he must be one real bitchy God.

Timmy :)

• d
    d

It is true when I confront some Jw's they go out of their way to ignore you. BUt me I always make a point to make them uncomfortable. Plus when they ignore you, they are not being very christian.

• eyesropen323
    eyesropen323

Love it! hahaha

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

There used to be a poster here on JWN who went by the user name, Dawg. He would greet jws when he saw them out in public. If they shunned him, he would announce to "worldly" bystanders that the jw refused to speak to him, because he was no longer a jw. Usually the jw would run, and the people would laugh or cheer.

• cofty
    cofty

Well done, I love saying hello to them. The busier the place the better and the louder my greeting.

I wished one of the elders a happy new year in the supermarket a few weeks ago.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Awesome!!!

• Mum
    Mum

Being cordial to them when they won't speak to you makes you the better person. They are the ones being cretins, so they should be the ones who look the part they are playing. Good job, Tim.

Regards,

SandraC

• magotan
    magotan

LOL! you know theyre going to be talking about how homosexuality has made you a tool of satan now, right?

Saying hello will turn them gay! lol

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Yes, they might be afraid that gay is contagious :)

I like your approach, this made me laugh.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Glad you had a good laugh today. They just ignore me and I act like I don't recognize them. It's fun, isn't it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit