So, is this present life it??

by Monsieur 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• justmom
    justmom

Hello dear Monsieur.....

With all the different answer you will recieve...

Live your life to the best that you can go to sleep at night and rest with a clear mind and heart. Make a difference to and for someone everyday when possible. Find for you and yourself alone what brings you peace, contentment, joy and LOVE in your life.

LIVE the life you are blessed to wake up with everyday. We are not guaranteed tomorrow.

THEN... If there IS something else beyond this...you will feel no regrets or as little as possible for the life you had while here. And you may inherit something greater than even you once had.

And if there is nothing else beyond this.....you still should feel no regrets for the life you had while here. Becaused you LIVED!

so really it can be a win ...win....future for you.

love to you

Justmom

P.S. my faith is there is more than just this. But to each is his own choice.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Well, I don't know if this is it, so I try to make the most of my life, not in just in a selfish way, but helping others too. If you live a good life and try to leave the world a little better than you found it, if there is a loving God, he will be happy and reward you. If there is no God, well, you lived a good life, and had some fun, you can't complain about that.

I like to think that God exists, I know it cannot be proven, so I don't get too hung up on the details, that is what the JWs do. I am pretty sure if God exists, he or she doesn't give a hoot about how many hours are on your time slip, and he doesn't want you to let your child die for lack of a blood transfusion. And he doesn't just love people based on where they are born.

• TD
    TD

Yes, this is it.

Make it count.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Londo, Tec, Ravens - Hope and faith are not proof. Where's the proof anything you think might happen - will happen? I know it's you opinion but what makes you think it is without question 100% just so as you always seem to present it? Is it in some 3000+ year old book? Im just curious why you're so sure of something that no one in history has ever proven?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

dazed: jesus made it clear what happens at death, he our creator he knows ws!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

dazed: jesus made it clear what happens at death, he our creator he knows

But my point is... A 3000+ year old book and 3000+ year old distorted accounts aren't proof for me and many others. Sorry but I need undeniable proof and I don't see any. Jesus was a man that may or may not have lived. Theres not enough proof in existance to say 100% that he existed. And if there was a man named Jesus, there is no evidence that he came from heaven.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

"He's our creator" because some HUMAN said so in a book?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Why is the pic here being removed?

• tec
    tec

Because I have faith in Christ, I have faith in what he taught and teaches. He taught more than this life. And since HE is not dead, since He is alive and speaks even today, then I can have confidence knowing that... well, He knew what He was talking about. He also does not break his promises.

Can I, tammy, prove that to you? I cannot. You need to weigh the evidence yourself. If you want to know Him, then seek Him. Look to Christ. He is here.

(I also did not care about it one way or the other when I chose to follow Him. I loved Him... so it did not matter what came after. I followed because I loved. Still do... I just also have that hope that I never really gave much thought to before.)

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec

None of the above takes anything away from this life, fyi. This life is still meant to be lived to the full... joy, peace, love, helping, caring, giving.

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit