I am ready for an Apostapalooza!

by haboob48 18 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

So horrid it's in the States!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Do you mean anything horrid must be in the states, or you are sad you cannot make it ? LOL

One day we will organize an International Apostafest on each Continent so we can all get to one, we might even set up a fund to bring the Apostates back home from foreign fields.

• Pickler
    Pickler

Make it somewhere incredible like Hawaii???? All us non Americans would love it, It would be amazing to meet some people from this website one day.....

• Pickler
    Pickler

Make it somewhere incredible like Hawaii???? All us non Americans would love it, It would be amazing to meet some people from this website one day.....

• Think About It
    Think About It
    hah. yeah. A big apostafest with bands and camping and all kinds of fun stuff. Get every possible ex-jw in attendance!

Actually, if you had the right people promoting it something like this could be pretty big. Plenty of big name X-JW's in the music industry. A rock festival with X-JW bands and musicians, some condemnation & protesting against the WTS, with plenty of X-JW's in attendance could be quite an annual event if promoted right.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    upcoming annual meetup on July 5-8, 2013 at Lake Tahoe

First official announcement I heard. Make it so. Let the planning begin. This one is awesome, but really doesn't qualify for "palooza" as there is no parade with floats, but a few people with guitars made up a small band. Is there any chance of making it July 4th through 8th?

Make it somewhere incredible like Hawaii????

If my wife ever comes out, I plan to announce one of these. She would love it. We will have a lot of coordinating to do.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hey Ray,

When I started reading here, almost a year ago, I was alarmed at some of the posted statements.

Reading about this party called Apostafest was a bit horrifying to me. When I first started reading, I was not an apostate. Then I gradually realized TTATT and that the Watch Tower Society was just another man-made-up religion to fleece the flock and Lord over them. I don't need that. Apostapalooza , looks and sounds like a fun time place, not a party of drunkenness , "loose conduct" and eating babies. lol

If being a "Drone-Zombie" makes me a good Jehovah's Witness, then I will gladly throw off that name and accept being an "Apostate" and have freedom of thought again.

A TTATT-party might draw in a larger audience. All Jehovah's Witnesses are lied to, are manipulated by The Watch Tower Society, to do their will, at great sacrifice to us, not them. So the name is fitting.

Your Tahoe party is in a beautiful area, but quite far for me in The North Pacific.

Just Lois...a Fader for my own reasons

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

LoisLane: Apostapalooza , looks and sounds like a fun time place, not a party of drunkenness , "loose conduct" and eating babies. lol

We only eat dub babies.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

i second that vote for hawaii!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit