Incident with the Jehovah's Witness babysitter...

by garyneal 19 Replies latest jw friends

• garyneal
    garyneal

I would hope the babysitter would get my wife and I on the phone after she dials 911. She has no power of attorney over our daughter.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Your wicked billy , LOL

• carla
    carla

I agree with Billy, nothing cuter than little kids singing "Jesus Loves Me Yes I Know for the Bible tells me so........" -- oh, sadly that song will not get into your heads like when someone mentions a kh song.

• cofty
    cofty

Billy

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

"If you can't get her to switch to songs like ABC, I guess we will have to find a different babysitter. I will try to explain to her how you have no joy in your life and teach her a funeral derge."

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The "Witness cure" for me doing that as a child was a good old slap to the mouth..and I turned out just fine....except for an irrational phobia of Santa the Easter bunny...cant eat eggs at all..i spend my birthdays locked in a closet....otherwise ok.

• garyneal
    garyneal

OTWO: Good response, meant for the babysitter or the wife?

Witness 007: My wife has an irrational phobia of 'having too much fun' during the holidays and on birthdays. She thinks God is going to kill her.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    OTWO: Good response, meant for the babysitter or the wife?

The "you" that has no joy in life comment was aimed at JW's in general, so it works for either.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

NEVER EVER leave your child alone with a Jehovah's Witness.

HB

• carla
    carla

NEVER EVER leave your child alone with a Jehovah's Witness.--

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit