"There will be blood" - I DO BELIEVE there will be an up rise very soon

by raymond frantz 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Last assembly I couldn't help but notice how many attendants were guarding the passage to the ones getting baptised ,even my wife turned around and said ,"why do they need so much security ?" for people who are just getting baptised .I'm mad as hell and I'm in ,I'm sure others are too .It will blow one way or the other .No other religion is going so far to prove that they have the truth and ask their members to read the Bible daily in full knowledge that they are full of bulls**t. What really gets me is how they don't even recognise any issues pretending that all is business as usual .I'm taking it to the next level I don't care about their judicial comittees ,even if I get disfellowshiped I will sit there in the front seat every week oblivious of their little rules and conditions. The truth is not something that you have to lie about .All my life I was brought up to believe this I won't let 9 Pharisees in New York to take away that from me .

• Devil_Fish
    Devil_Fish

they wont let you in the door of there lpublicl talk.

dtf

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Has there been an uprising in any religion in the last 100 years?

• designs
    designs

Watch for parallels to the Catholic problem. In Los Anegels the Archdiocese is set to do a Fund Raiser seeking $200,000,000.00 towards the sickening child abuse problems. Wt. will follow this closely. The Radio Stations in the Southland here are very vociferous against what the Catholic Church is trying to do to the flock.

• Devil_Fish
    Devil_Fish

donate 1 penny using their credit card machines. if every one does it once it will bankrupt the wt if they are not allready.

df

• 10west
    10west

There will be a trend of exposure of the "governing body" as being the non-biblical entity from which the modern final fulfillment "man of lawlessness" developed gradually in covert fashion fulfilling Daniel 8:11-12, and Daniel 11:30-31 WITH globalist origination as an expert infiltration for this purpose;

It is obvious the "governing body" must be aware of the stumbling and sin implications of the UN NGO partnership, that still goes on as far as UN book and quote plugging in WT and Awake!, but has toned down from the 70+ "New World Order" quotes that graced the pages of Awake! and Watchtower from the UN NGO test issue of Awake! 9/8/1991; to 2001;

NO ONE on earth is this dumb, this must be purposeful;

Hence the "man of lawlessness" must also be revealed in Jehovah's Witnesses lead "body" as the "governing body", a purely secular vessel of corporate definition in which covert subversion could be carried out steadily, which just so happened to manifest as Fred Franz was dying, just so happens to be aligned with the "disgusting thing" 3rd UN placment of post cold war 1990 world proclamations, and just so happen to cover up the prophecy that actually fulfills in Daniel 11:30-31, as "they will certainly place the disgusting thing" as the Governing Body is part of that "they", with the UN powers;

And that just so happens to occur as the USSR fails from Daniel 11:36 criteria of success? And the GB says nothing? And instead joins the JW "nation" to the United Nations as a member organization????

ALL coincidence? LOL, not!

===

Please;

The Bible will expose the "governing body" as the lawless element that MUST reveal "IN the temple of the God" NOT external to it any longer, and that will progress as this must also progress to the final terminal drive of the globalists into another world war (Dan8:23-25; Rev17:12-18), BUT the Bethel WTBTS is the first entity on that globalist hit list to fulfull 2Thess2:3-4 (now) then 1Peter4:17 (later; very soon that will begin);

This will definitely cause some tremors in Bethel as they also plainly see the GB is the traitors in 1990 implied and described in Daniel 11:30 as they placed the "disgusting thing" right at Bethel as UN organizational family member in broad daylight, and no one says boo, fulfilling Daniel 11:31b by covert diversion, subterfuge and slow but steady subversion in 1991 (for their role in that transgression);

The "governing body" are not Christian much less anointed;

It is all an act, to lead JWs and Bethel into the desolation of that transgression (Dan8:13) that God WILL bring on Bethel fulfilling Daniel 8:13-14 completely (Dan8:14 timed prophecy), allowing a globalist coup-de-grace on the JW org FIRST; worldwide, and that is when in a number of years, the GB will be fully exposed and removed; BUT, it will be the beginning of the 6 bowls and 6 trumpets, and we all know where that leads, even if it takes 7 to 14 years to get there;

This is just the beginning of not just expsoing the Governing Body and their leaven-works undercover, but applying them to the critical prerequisite prophecy of what it means (2Thess2:3-4 is Zech3:1-3 that leads to Daniel 8:13-14 parallel to Rev8:2-5 - eg, temple judgment and cleanse), which no longer stumbles people as the GB love to do on-line with their leaven-works promoted and expanded daily, but allows people to see the true nature of the GB "evil slave" "head" and to know what the desolation of the WTBTS, to the divine degree permitted, is meaning;

And that is also what the GB is in the process of covering up, and diverting attention to an impossible USSR application to Daniel 11 since 1990 explicitly;

That Dan11:30-45 "King of the North" is the GB aided UN system, developing with no prophetic identification of what 1990 really was, the 3rd stand of the "disgusting thing" of which there is only 4 stands in world history, and they are heading for the final stand (Dan8:23-25 is Dan11:44-45) while the JWs think nothing is awry and think nothing of the fact, the org is heading for a globalist desolation that is TEMPLE JUDGEMENT of JWs, NOT the "great tribulation" which is years after the temple judgment and temple cleansing exercize;

So, JWs will be dumbfounded when this hits, and vulnerable to GB direction, when in fact the GB are the enemy system in control as foretold to be "gradual" at Daniel 8:11-12 and to be aligned with traitors in infiltration at Daniel 11:30;

When people who appreciate that the Bible is God's Word, see that it is exposing reality now, that will cause some level of problems for this unholy cabal; How much, remains to be seen, but when God get's on the "man of lawlessness" in Zech3:4-7, the GB will be exposed to the world, and that will cause a logical mass stumbling event, the flock will be scattered until Rev9:1-2, and four angelic trumpets to let JWs no what is going on;

But that will be a world signal none can deny, IF they pay attention to Bible prophecy, like the GB wants to water down, and divert attention away from, with stumbling and therapeutic minutia;

===

This is more than just complaining about the GB; The REAL cat is out of the bag now, and that can never be reversed to even the state the GB were in in grand deception just 12 months ago; They are being revealed to fulfill 2Thess2:3-4 by even their own hand in "lift up" as the "evil slave" claiming to be the sole "faithful and discreet slave";

That is worse than it appears for now... That will bring divine doom, on the Bethel "established place of the sanctuary" as an organization, to some undeniable degree within a year or a few to activate the Daniel8:14 timed period, not long; All just happens to be timing with 1914-2014 mindset to hoax the JW system, rip it off, and proceed until stopped; (Hos1:4-7)

Ominous times are coming on Bethel soon;

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

(Has there been an uprising in any religion the last 100 years?) 1982 Syria, 1916 Ireland to name a few. The difference is now is an explosion of exposure of what the WTS is doing now,stashing millions/billions of dollars in trusts ect, ran cam , pedophiles, gag orders, hegde funds, asking and asking for more more money than ever before world wide! GREEDY! And their retarted history, 100% failure. The difference now is with exJWs in and out of the org. They are pissed! It is going to be an interesting 2013.

• Hermano
    Hermano

I don't know that uprising is the right word. But I suspect the leadership has less control now than they’ve had in a long time. For starters, there’s way too much information about their past blunders. There are now more people inside that know TTATT than ever before. All that needs to happen is for these people to develop an awareness of each other. They are all more or less separate dots now. But if those dots start to connect a schism could result. There have been schisms in the past, but given the already anemic growth in developed countries and legal issues which ultimately threaten the financial health of the organization, could they fully recover from a schism? If they have a mass exodus of 40% of publishers would they be able to recover as they have in the past? I think not.

Secondly, even if no schism occurs the organization is suffering from lack of real leadership. There is no vision there. They seem to just be throwing ideas at the wall to see what sticks. Aside from that, the rank and file in general have no sense of urgency. Even those who have no idea about TTATT seem to have come to terms with Armageddon not happening in their lifetime. They seem to realize they have to pace themselves because the finish line might not arrive in their lifetime. The result is more and more are ignoring the harsher mandates of the leadership. Even if no uprising ever occurs the leadership is ever-so-slowly losing control.

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

insearchoftruth4

(Has there been an uprising in any religion the last 100 years?) 1982 Syria, 1916 Ireland to name a few

Ireland 1916 was against British occupation and the rebels taking a stand against Britain during WW1... thsi was not against Religion. that was not its intent.

in Ireland there is an uprising at the moment against the RC Church. a silent one as people leave the pews and vocations dry up.

Let us hope the Tower will soon fall and its waters will dry up.

WildeLover

• jgnat
    jgnat

How about a slow, wheezing death from lack of oxygen?

I do think we are seeing the "tipping point" where larger numbers are defecting and using social networks to adjust to freedom. There's thirtysomethings, late teens, and empty nesters all re-evaluating the value of the religion and taking steps to move on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit