So, What's Scary Anymore?

by AGuest 24 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

label licker -

Just the watchtower and their pedophiles

The Governing Body of Jehovah's witnesses(R) are coming to get your children. Ant Morris 111 is hungry.

• designs
    designs

Freeway drivers.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Jihadists.

zed

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I'm hopeless at horror movies, get so upset and scared, start shouting at people on the screen about the dangers etc lol. I have to hide my eyes if it gets too bad, and can't watch any alone! Years ago I ran out of the 3D cinema in Paris Disneyland while Honey I Shrunk the Kids was on, so traumatised lol, thought Id have a heart attack. So it's all still scary for me!

Loz x

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

tourists on Venice Beach

• AGuest
    AGuest

I must agree with EVERYONE here - LOLOLOL! (Good morning and peace to you all!). ESPECIALLY this:

The first time I saw " Night of the Living Dead " That was the scariest movie of all time to me even today. It's still scares me . Classic

Okaayyyy, dear Wuz (peace to you, chile'!). Used to be numero uno for me. Now, my first pick would be the "Dracula" starring Gary Oldman and Keanu Reeves, followed by The Exorcist (oh, c'MON, now! Really??), Night of the Living Dead, then Alien (the first one).

I've never seen a single Chucky, Elm Street, Chainsaw, Saw, Poltergeist, Rosemary's Baby, Omen, Ring... or any flick of that type. I just don't care for being scared "just because." The others I saw all because someone else wanted to see them and pretty much forced/haggled me into going. I don't even do roller coasters, girl. Not good with that whole stomach "flipflop"/heart stopping-jumping thing. I already KNOW I'm alive - I don't need to be "scared" to believe it! Like some here point out, some things in RL (WTBTS, politicians) can be scary enough! LOLOLOLOL!

Peace... and thanks for ALL of the responses!

SA, on her own... thinking the old "Thing" movie was pretty scary...

• sabastious
    sabastious

Everybody should be scared of cults.

-Sab

• perfect1
    perfect1

I didnt know about slender man. Thanks Tec!

• Dagney
    Dagney

@ wha:

tourists on Venice Beach

Don't you mean the locals on Venice Beach?

• Twitch
    Twitch

salad fingers on youtube

too creepy for me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit