Locked out of Eden

by edmond dantes 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

If God had just one super duper man checking on the visitor in the Garden of Eden all the following misery during thousands of years of anquish could have been avoided.

If the man on the gate had asked the Devil a few pertinent questions that would have helped such as " Purpose of visit , how long do you intend to stay and what's your interest in two naked people? and by the way mind the creepers on the way in.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

God deserves the 'Closing the Barn Door After the Horse is Gone Award'.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

KurtBethel>>>>>That is funny. God deserves the award for closing the barn door after the horses left. lol

Just Lois

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Edmond Dantes>>>>>What is the purpose of your visit, how long do you intend to stay and what is your interest in 2 naked people.

That was really funny. lol

Just Lois

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

And another thing what is the significance of the weather report in Eden didn't God pay them a visit during the breezy part of the day I seem to remember reading that in Genesis. I mean how breezy does it have to get before you need to put some clothes on ?

Was it just a gentle breeze or a "you had better tie that down breeze!"

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

jgnt,

Yes I agree was it a sudden fall or a protracted event .Did the all knowing all powerful lord God not see it coming .Why was it he didn't nip it in the bud. Maybe he left it all up to Adam's discretion ?

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Eve to Adam " is that a pruning hook in your hand or are you just pleased to see me?"

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel
    Was it just a gentle breeze or a "you had better tie that down breeze!"

Not a gentle breeze, a gentile breeze. Or maybe it was a genital breeze.

Okay, this thread is officially dead.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Kurtbethel,

OK it's a dead thread.

You made me laugh with those insights. As Adam said when he decided to stop the draught and get his legs lagged I don't know where it's coming from but I know where it's going to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit