Locked out of Eden

by edmond dantes 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Why did Jehovah have to protect the enterence to Eden with a flaming sword after kicking Adam and Eve out when all one had to do to get back in was to hop over the fence further up the road?

One of the Bible's mysteries.

• Lore
    Lore

God invented weapons of war just to keep those pesky kids off his lawn.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Of course, interpreted allegorically or symbolically, this is as much of a conundrum as to why the Merchant sold all his belongings to buy a pearl…

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

And another thing if he protected the entrance after the fall why didn't he stop the Devil from getting through in the first place after all it was God's country club.

According to the Watchtower Jehovah has some beefy angels he could have called upon to act as security guards where were they when the serpent stuck its tongue out .

• jgnat
    jgnat

What I wanna know, how did Satan have enough time to fall from Grace? Did he do that on day 8?

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Its holds about as much weight as the "doctrine" of Universal Sovereignty .......you know...the one where God sits back and watches women raped, people struggle with handicaps, elementary schools shot up, war crimes, child abuse, famine, humans ravaged by cancer.......over and over and over and over and over and..........for thousands of years.

All because some jackwagon bully mocked him. You know...the one he created perfectly that somehow developed envy? Instead of wiping him out and saving thousands of years of unexplainable pain.......he's allowing it down to this moment...........because His 'name' is more important than keeping his children from harm.

Eden??? EDEN??

• Lore
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Edmond Dantes>>>>>>>>Picky-Picky-Picky lol

Just Lois

PS I love your name.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Thanks Lois,

I borrowed it from one of my favourite books a story of one man's fight back against injustice.

Not only am I Picky- Picky-Picky but I like to get to the why and wherefore Lol.

Maybe Superman should have been in the garden of Eden keeping an eye on the Devil . According to the Watchtower pictures lately Flash Gordan seems quite active protecting the preaching work.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Edmond Dantes...The Count of Monte Cristo. What's not to love about him. He was the original Superman. lol

Just Lois :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit