Gone Fishing . . .

by ABibleStudent 31 Replies latest members private

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I don't make threats (please see JWN rule 1). I gave you three options and you chose none of them.
    The last option was to delete the JWN url from any comments that I write to WTBTS infomercials,
    which I was already planning on doing. I cannot in good conscience recommend JWN now after your preceeding posts......ABiblestudent

I`ve read many of your posts..

You`ve never been a JW..

You really have no clue what our world is about..

You can`t insinuate yourself into it and expect anyone here..

To want you to represent us..

From our point of view you do look nuts..

Thats why Simon wants you to stop spamming other sites with our address..

And..

Considering you`ve never lived in our world

We don`t need you to explain what our world is about,here on JWN..

That makes you look nuts too..

......................... mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Simon,

Simon -

That's laughable. "Hey would you like to be shot in the head, stabbed in the kneck or do as I say? ... it's not a threat, I'm just giving you options!"

I have to say, if you've *never* been a JW your obsession with them seems ... well, just very weird and your use of JW/exJW expressions like "DF you" and "attending meetings" sounds like you are just regurgitating things that YOU have no real experience of.
    Before responding to your last post, I decided to take a deep breath, reread what you wrote in this thread, and to read your introduction on JWN. I could not find your introduction on JWN and I did not read every thread that you started (you are up to page 61), but I did read several threads that you started about 12 yrs ago that painted a different picture of you than I have experienced in your posts to me in this thread, of you not responding to PMs that I have written to you, or your not posting replies to my suggestions to improve JWN and fix the broken “Contact Us” link at the bottom of JWN web pages. Your initial post in the thread A polite reminder about ettiquette I found very interesting.

Simon (12yrs ago) -

(if that's how it's spelt )
    When someone posts something that offends us or that we at least strongly disagree with it's easy to forget that what we dislike is what they have said, it should not be the person themselves.
    Perhaps we can bear that in mind before making personal attacks instead of simply disagreeing or debating over what was said?

From your posts in this thread, it appears that you have formed your opinion about me and to say the least you do not like nor trust me. I responded to what you said in a manner that appears to have increased your dislike and distrust of me. I cannot change your opinion of me, therefore I choose to agree to disagree with you. My only interest is to empower exJWs and JWs to think for themselves instead of regurgitating WTBTS dogma and thought stopping messages.

I will not include the JWN url in any further comments outside of JWN. My target audience is JWs with doubts, bible studies, exJWs, and non-JWs. I will continue to write the same short comments to WTBTS infomercials as I have done in the past because of comments from pirata, who recommended to reference a weblink to peak the curiosity of JWs and therefore keep my message short in the thread A Gift of Literature to JWs Everywhere. I have already gotten responses from an exJW and a JW, so I believe that this approach works. I am willing to listen to suggestions about how to improve my initial comment, but I prefer that my initial message makes a reader curious enough to click on a web link rather than get into a debate. If a reader wants to get into a debate, hopefully I will follow Steve Hassan’s methods to plant seeds of doubt in their minds and others who may read my comments. I have only studied briefly with a JW elder and brother at the insistance of a former friend, who is a "Spiritually Strong" (gag!) JW, and I will not behave like a JW or exJW.

(just for you Simon) Regards,

Robert

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

H'mmm. How do I respond to OUTLAW? Should I emulate OUTLAW or should I be myself?

Hi OUTLAW, You are right that I have never been a JW, but that does not mean that the WTBTS has not negatively affected me. From what you wrote it appears that you don't trust or like me, is that right? Do you feel that it is wrong for me to post on JWN? Do you feel that it is wrong for me to try plant seeds of doubt or ideas that empower exJWs and JWs to believe that they can positively change an exJW's or JW's life? I cannot change your opinion of me, so continue to express yourself the way that you choose, and I will continue to express myself in the way that I choose.

If you have read many of my posts, which post are you refering to on JWN where you feel that I attempted to explain how an exJW or JW feels " We don`t need you to explain what our world is about,here on JWN.." Do you speak for everyone on JWN?

(Just for you OUTLAW) Regards,

Robert

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ABS..

Whether you post on JWN or not,is of no concern to me.

Do as you will..

Your posts show you have no real grasp of our world..

I`ll read something you write and it`s obvious..

You don`t understand the JW mind set..

It`s a Cult..

We`re trained to think and behave in a certain fashion..

It`s drilled into us from childhood..

You don`t have that training..

You have no concept of the life we have lived..

Look at what Simon had to say to you..

I have to say, if you've *never* been a JW your obsession with them seems ...
    well, just very weird and your use of JW/exJW expressions like "DF you" and "attending meetings"
    sounds like you are just regurgitating things that YOU have no real experience of......Simon

Here`s something else Simon said to you..

If you repeatedly paste the same thing everywhere you just look like an obsessive type with a grudge and no life.
    Better to be engaging and willing to discuss things than the virtual equivalent of standing with a plackard and a megaphone ...
    that's just so 1970s.....Simon

A JW would understand Exactly what Simon is saying..

It all went completely over your head..

You didn`t get it..

If you didn`t get that,your not getting a lot of things that have to do with us..
    You giving Advice concerning JW`s is Absurd..

There is very little doubt in my mind that will go over your head too..

......................... mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

i tried to read through this but i almost convulsed a knife into my chest though so i stopped

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

ABibleStudent - My target audience is JWs with doubts, bible studies, exJWs, and non-JWs.

Hi OUTLAW,

Did you read my last post to Simon? I agree with you that I cannot fully understand what JWs have been through. I am still learning how to plant seeds of doubts - it is a process and I am not targeting "Spiritually Strong" (gag!) JWs. You can either continue to disagree with me, give me constructive suggestions such as what pirata gave me in the thread A Gift of Literature to JWs Everywhere, post derrogatory comments like you do so well, etc to this thread. It's your choice.

I plan to continue to post to WTBTS infomercials with my initial comment, ask for other exJWs to post to WTBTS infomercials, ask for other exJWs to like comments that I post, and to update this thread with news articles that I have posted to. I do appreciate constructive comments that will help plant seeds of doubt in my target audience.

Robert

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    post derrogatory comments like you do so well, etc to this thread....ABS

Derrogatory??..

If one of my JW friends or relatives read your posts..

They would be long gone..They would head in another direction..

Do you have any idea how much longer it would take me to get them to question their Cult again..

After you "Screwed Up" years of getting them to accept TTATT..?

You don`t have a clue what your doing wrong and your mouth is still running..

Until you`ve lived a JW`s life you will remain clueless

Thats not Derrogatory,it`s telling you how it is..

This Thread has been up 18 days and you`ve only had 5 people respond..

1 with a comment,3 with advice which you clearly aren`t interested in..

1 who narrowly escaped death after reading this sorry thread..

There have been 946 views on this thread and..

Not 1 looking for advice from you..

This thread is a good indication of how well your methods work..

............................ mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi OUTLAW,

I'm not giving advice on this thread. I am writing about what I'm doing encase anyone would like to make constructive comments, and/or to post their own comments to WTBTS infomercials.

Since you like to comment to this thread, what do you think of the following comments that I plan to write on WTBTS infomercials. I kept my comments short and hopefully they will raise questions in the minds of my target audience. I could use your help to make the comments less offensive to "Spiritually Strong" JWs.

Comment 1 -

I learned "TTATT" by visiting www.jwfacts.com , www.watchtowerdocuments.com , and www.jwsurvey.org.

Comment 2 -

Did you learn "TTATT" by visiting www.jwfacts.com , www.watchtowerdocuments.com , and www.jwsurvey.org?

Comment 3 -

I learned "TTATT" by visiting www.jwfacts.com , www.watchtowerdocuments.com , and www.jwsurvey.org, and how BITE control techniques are used to victimize JWs by visiting www.freedomofmind.com.

Comment 4 -

I learned how BITE control techniques are used to victimize JWs by visiting www.freedomofmind.com.

By the way I do apologize in advance if any of your relatives read my comments and it drives them further back into the WTBTS. Since Danny Hazard is already posting to most of the articles that I post to and my comments are less scarey than his and internet articiles have a life expentancy of only a few months, it is unlikely that my comments will scare your relatives.

Besides, you can always tell your relatives that I am a nutcase, and then plant your own seeds of doubts. Also, If you provide constructive suggestions that would help by-pass a "Spiritually Strong" JW's shields, I will not post my comments to WTBTS infomercials that are in one town that you choose. I am willing to negociate.

Robert

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ABS..

You still don`t get it..

You don`t know how to communicate with JW`s..

Your not going to know unless you become one,or as in Jgnats case..

Your married to one..

If you thinking advertising TTATT is helping,your wrong..

First..

Unless you explain what means..

JW`s won`t know what your talking about..

2nd..

If you do explain,they won`t want anything to do with you..

JW`s are trained to avoid something like that at all costs..

Go back to the 1st page of this thread..

Look at the comments you`ve recieved from your advertising..

You failed miserably..

Your someone I would want to keep away from JW`s..

Your an absolute disaster..

For anyone trying to get their families out of the JW Cult..

Get a Hobby that does`nt Include Us..

........................... mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi OUTLAW,

I know that JWs don't know what "TTATT" means that is what I am hoping will peak their authentic persona's curiosity as well as non-JWs.

I have plenty of hobbies. I just got back from the gym and dropping my road bike off for maintenance, and in a couple of hours I will be dancing.

You can choose to help me or not. It is your choice. I will probably not respond to your comments anymore unless you offer constructive suggestions, since I plan to start posting replies from kindakinkskrazy who responded to the Huffington Post article Coco Rocha Is A Devout Jehovah's Witness -- Who Knew? and links to other WTBTS infomercials.

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit