Hi! I'm New Here

by alecholmesthedetective 50 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Welcome!!!

Coffee

• Emery
    Emery

Welcome! Im find it amazing all the new ones waking up, its very encouraging.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Hello and welcome.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Welcome to this forum. Glad you joined and that you have an open mind.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Welcome. If their latest change in the "slave" resulted in you waking up, then I am happy for you and hopeful that others are doing the same.

• BorgHater
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

You know, I'm still trying to figure out which is the biggest blow to the belief system I was raised in (born in 1979):

1.) That 1914 is just a numerological shell game based on a combination of pyramidology and Second Adventist mish-mash thrown together by a well-meaning but self-serving C.T. Russell

2.) The "Generation that will not pass away" based upon the above is more bull-crap, and now "overlaps", and completely takes away any sense of "imminent End......any day now......Soooooon." - For real?? That is crazy!

or.....

3.) That the Faithful and Discreet Slave isn't really the 144,000, but a select few old Kaisers up in Brooklyn Bethel (Governing Body) who now "brazenly" Lord absolute power over their fellow slaves and beat them for every infraction or for daring to accept a life-saving blood transfusion.

Any wonder why these forums are lighting up with people awakening from this steaming pile of bovine excrement being passed off as a "spiritual banquet"?

- Wing Commander

• WishingLiz
    WishingLiz

Welcome Alec, I'm glad you were able to see that tt isn't really.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Wow, so many newbies! Hello and welcome to you.

Loz x

• Pickler
    Pickler

Welcome Alec, I'm new here too, even though I left a long time ago. When I left I didn't find out TTATT, i just tried to,never think about it again. But this doesn't really work.

I was a born in also, so even though I had left years ago, I was still very haunted by the past.

Learning from this site has been incredibly eye opening for me, it's never too late for us!

a word of warning though, this site will play havoc with your sleep patterns!!! I feel like I've spent all January in a daze as I've been up all hours reading!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit