New Member / MS still in...

by Comatose 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Bella15
    Bella15

Tell all of that in a prayer to GOD (not the version of Jehovah as branded by JWs) to GOD creator of heavens and earth, the God of Abraham, Isaaic and Jacob and ask Jesus to come to you, to reveal himself to you HE IS the way to the Father not the Watchtower CORPORATION. I wish to all JWs leaving that CORPORATION to get to know God as the Heavenly Father. Pray, I did the same, I went to GOD and asked him and blamed him for a lot of stuff, I yelled at him, I demanded answers (this b/c of sexual abuse of my niece by circuit overseers), little by little he showed me his love, it is something you will not find in the bible, it is in the spirit with the Spirit, it is when you surrender ....

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

welcome,

btw, the she-bear account and the davids child dying account were duzzies!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Welcome Comatose. It is a very confusing and sad time that you are going through. We've all gone down that road so be comforted that you are not alone in your feelings. When you've believed or held to something for long, letting go is difficult and takes time.

To find the truth about biblical incidents is to read up on about them in the secular writings, compare what is being said and come to a logical conclusion. There are some questions that will never be answered, because we just don't know.

I would like there to be a god because i know it is comfort to know that something out there cares and has our back, but the more I read, the more information I acquire shows me how species adapt, how life probably started etc....and over time I have become very comfortable with this.

It will take time. Go slow, go at your pace and interact with people on here. You are fortunate in that you may even meet up with some of the brilliant minds on here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit