24,000 Partakers This Time?

by Cameron_Don 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Cameron_Don
    Cameron_Don

Have any been keeping up with Anointedjw.com’s gentle efforts to help the Governing Body, and all the rest of Jehovah’s Witnesses, come to realize that there is just one “hope” for all Christians – the heavenly hope.

It will be very interesting to see how effective their efforts will have been at the up-coming Memorial of Christ’s Death. Anointed.com is expecting that the number of those who will partake of the emblems may double from 12,000 to 24,000.

They have been keeping the Governing Body aware of all their efforts. So far the Governing Body has not responded one way or the other to any of their efforts. Let’s see what happens.

Don Cameron

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The GB (or their representatives) doesn't even respond to sincere questions written to Bethel anymore.

These people think THEY will get a response?

Dreamers.

Doc

• Londo111
    Londo111

I partake every Sunday—somehow the Watchtower fails to keep a count of this in their tally.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Don

I took an interest in anointedJW.org based on the illusion that they were some honest JWs helping brothers and sisters to see the light. I enjoyed some of their topics but was a bit suspicious when it came to their "fragmentations" of holy spirit.

Anyways, I googled their articles on the apostles and other articles, and word for word was consistant with the contents of "the Urantia Book" which seemed to have been "inspired" from strange sources as follows :

As early as 1911, William S. Sadler and his wife Lena Sadler, physicians in Chicago and well known in the community, are said to have been approached by a neighbor who was concerned because she would occasionally find her husband in a deep sleep and breathing abnormally. [ 11 ] [ 12 ] She reported that she was unable to wake him at these times. The Sadlers came to observe the episodes, and over time, the individual produced verbal communications that claimed to be from "student visitor" spiritual beings. [ 13 ] [ 12 ] This changed sometime in early 1925 [ 13 ] with a "voluminous handwritten document," which from then on became the regular method of purported communication. [ 13 ] [ 14 ] The individual was never identified publicly but has been described as "a hard-boiled business man, member of the board of trade and stock exchange." [ 12 ]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Urantia_Book

For the above reasons I cancelled all correspondence.

This is just an FYI, no other motive.

Sincerley

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I eat crackers and drink wine at home during the Memorial. How come they don't count me?

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Pterist

I had the same experience as you did with anointedjw.org

Much of their explanation of the "one hope" makes a lot of sense, but then .... the Urantia Book connection and their unwillingless to yield when they were confronted about the spiritistic nature of its origins, even to the point of telling me to be careful not to disown something that could have been produced by the Holy Spirit, did the work for me. I've lost my interest in them. Too bad, because they really make some good points. And then they ruin everything. Oh well.

Eden

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I thought the heavenly hope was closed in the 1930's? Oh yeah I forgot about "new light".

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hey Don!

Certainly looking forward to the increase!

Stunning however that Watchtower morons remain blissfully unaware that even in their own New Covenant scriptures there is not a single reference to "the anointed".

The Greek "ho Kristos" ("the anointed") refers not to fallen humans, but rather to "the Christ" and has been correctly and consistently translated as such even in the mangled NWT NT/NC.

Greetings, blessings and peace to you and yours

Fernando

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Pterist and Eden,

Could you please be a little more specific. I ask because when I first learned TTATT, I was fired up. When I came across AnnointedJW.org I thought they were a smoke-screen apologist site. Over time I came to realize that you get nowhere with JW's by putting facts infront of them. So stressing sonship with God and being ultra-respectful like Annointedjw.org seemed like a good idea. I read some things that I found encouraging. I don't know anything about this book you speak of.

As far as partakers go, I really doubt that anyone will partake at the KH. I would expect an increase of those who partake in private. The current climate at the KH is one of legalism and suspicion. Some spouses are even ridiculing the other for partaking. No one wants to be martyred just to prove a point to the GB. Do not cast your pearls before swine, or give what is holy to dogs..

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The Urantia book was produced in the same manner that the Watchtower claims to get guidance from God, it was channeled from invisible spirit beings.

You will find the quality of all channeled material to be consistent, whether it is Nancy Leider and Zetatalk, the Watchtower, Ashtar Command, or the Urantia book, which is to say it is all nonsensical.

Watchtower Jehovah's Witness channel invisible spirit beings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit