Going to 9:30 am meeting. Oh Joy...NOT! Cliques anyone??

by OneStepOut93 30 Replies latest jw friends

• OneStepOut93
    OneStepOut93

Yep. Curling my lashes and putting on pant hose to be"modest" and ready for all the dribble that's going to be said. *sigh* Plus I have to deal with mary-sue or little miss perfect as I call her. One girl in my hall I can't stand and her clique. This girl always gives "amazing" answers and she has looks to boot as well as being a social butterfly. "She's so much YOUNGER than you Lexi, and she's SO strong in the truth. Maybe you should start hanging out with HER instead of Amanda (my best friend)." *barf* Oh and the other main girl in her clique with luscious long gold blonde curly locks that she flips every second and flirts with every brother (even the older ones). I hate cliques. And no one can deny there isn't any. "The Strong Ones" "The Elder's Wives" "The full time pioneers". Gimme a break. Everyone thinks they're more "spiritual" then the rest just because they hand out more pieces of paper. I guess I have to put on my "Good Little Miss Mary Jane" perfect mask always saying "I am SO happy to be here! *smiles at the elder I'm talking to* Oh no, I don't WANT to go to college, I want to go to Bethel". *sigh*

What's your experience with cliques??

• designs
    designs

Uh oh Flashbacks! Good luck.

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

I feel your pain. Hang in there!

• OneStepOut93
    OneStepOut93

Thanks Designs, I'll need it. Now I'm going to highlight my Watchtower like crazy to make it look like I studied hard. Oh God I just remembered, my grandma is going to be playing the Kingdom Melody discs in the car. UUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

my former hall was the worst. certain families ONLY associated with their own families or a select other few. the gossip was heinous and perpetuated by the clique who were the elder/pioneer families with money. then there were the fundamentalist jw's who were also family that were in a usually silent but perceptible feud with the gossipy, wealthier clique. made for an uncomfortable situation for many when they were at odds. was part of the reason i left. watching them made me physically ill. cliques r so prevalent and so divisive.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

there's cliques in any social group but JW cliques are the most vomit driven. I just can't stand the "I'm so much holier than you" discussions

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Hahaha are you serious?? Are you in my hall? Because my meeting is also at 9:30am! Well mine's actually going on right now so we must be in different time zones, maybe...

But anyway early meetings on a Sunday is just retarded! There's always less people and the ones that are there are half asleep!

And yeah cliques suck! Especially when you know it's all BS!

But sadly, when I was still believing in all of it, I was also part of that clique like that blonde sister that you mentioned.

I was always commenting and smiling, flirting with the sisters, (even the married ones) and kissed so much ass in the elder department that my spiritual lips were fluffy soft! Hahaha

But don't worry, it's only for a couple hours. Then your out!

Oh and god I hate it when they play anything watchtower related in the car! It's torture!

But thats what my iPod is for... Hehe

I also wish you good luck!

OneDayillBeFree

• OneStepOut93
    OneStepOut93

Got that right Joy, and to Wha Happened "Here here!"

• hoser
    hoser

"She's so much YOUNGER than you Lexi, and she's SO strong in the truth.

little mind games to make you feel like a piece of shit!

• designs
    designs

'highlight my watchtower' Aaaaaahhhh!!!! Must light candle and do meditation Ohoommmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit