Do you know anyone who looks like a celebrity?

by coffee_black 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Share yours!

My cousin's daughter looks so much like Adele that it's scary. When I saw Adele's picture on the cover of Rolling Stone, I thought...what the heck is Shawnay doing on the cover of Rolling Stone?

Shawnay top pic and bottom pic

Adele middle

She gets stopped all the time by people who think she's Adele

Coffee

Adele

• Glander
    Glander

The fellow who owns the local garage is a dead ringer for Marlon Brando at about the Mutiny on The Bounty age. He even has the little pony tail. He was a physicians assistant (PA) but found the work too stressful. His wife is a PA.

I asked if he'd ever been told he looked like Brando. He laughed and said "All the time!"

I have been told by a lot of strangers that I look like Sean Connery. I don't see it but I take it as a compliment.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I saw something recently about a book, the book was pictures of people that looked just alike even though they are not related. They showed examples and it was really crazy how much alike two people can be. I guess there are only so many facial features to go around. We all probably have our own doppelganger somewhere. My daughter ended up looking like me quite a bit, my grandson ended up looking remarkably like his uncle. I really never thought he looked like my son until he hit puberty, then his face changed and he even has the exact same expressions. I keep calling him my son's name by mistake.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Wow Coffee, She sure does !!!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Coffee, that IS Adele! WOW!

• compound complex
    compound complex

I look like Errol Flynn just before he died.

CC

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" I have been told by a lot of strangers that I look like Sean Connery."

Hot damn!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Errol Flynn and Sean Connery.... on one forum.... Wow...just Wow!!!!!!

Coffee

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good morning, coffee:

We do what we can.

CC aka Errol Leslie Thomson Flynn

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

I work with a young, hispanic version of Meryl Streep.

It's amazing... and I always expect her to be an excellent actress because of it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit