Do you know anyone who looks like a celebrity?

by coffee_black 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I have a funny story about people looking like celebrities. One day I walking around my neighborhood running errands. As I reached a light at 14th St. I saw an Andy Warhol impersonator. I burst into laughter. My plan was to make some remark about being a hungry actor in NY and what one must go through. It seemed a bit strange that he was going to some event b/c it was still morning. B/c the light was long, I looked at the actor more carefully. No one seemed to notice an actor n a Warhol wig and sunglasses. He seemed rather tall.

As I delayed by the light, I noticed very blotchy skin, almost like a cadaver. Bingo! It was Warhol. Next, I had to stop staring. It is one thing to stare at an actor in costume and another to stare a person. I was go glad I realized before I made a cute remark. I'm not certain of his voice unless I see him on videos.

I have fine features so some people suggest I look like Grace Kelley. I wish.

I've posted before that I have been in restaurants or lobbies where the regular vote take a vote on whether a fellow patron was so and so. The only people I've ever met who look exactly like thesmelves in film or TV are Paul Newman and Charlton Heston. It reminds me of people who go birding.

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

SHE LOOKS LIKE DUCHESS FERGIE

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

my brother looks like cory feldmen. somewhere out there, there is a youtube video that morphs feldmen into my brother and you barely notice the change at all.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I look like Brad Pitt, without all that extra baggage such as good looks

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I know someone who looks a lot like Tom Daschle, who was the Senate majority leader. He was one of the Senators who received anthrax soon after 9/11.

We called him "Tom Daschle's love child" and teased that we would now be in the federal money.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

This sounds like I'm going off topic, but a TV show I watched called World's dumbest criminals has a host that looks like the bastard child of Stephen Colbert, and Bob Sagat

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My grandson Julian and actress Thora Birch:

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My grandson Julian and Brad Roberts, lead singer of the Crash Test Dummies:

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Happens all the time.

peter boyle

Peter Boyle

I have also noticed that some Americans have Eurodopplegangers. I saw my "niece" get on a bus in Portugal, and "William Shatner" in the Paris airport. Okay, so Shatner is a Canadian, I know that.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My daughter and Audrey Hepburn, though at times she looks like Jane Seymour.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit