My congregation & the UN (Update)...

by caballoSentado 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

D8TA: You said EXACTLY what I wanted to say (but nicer).

You Know: If you were Saul, on the road to Demascus, and the Lord appeared to you to set you straight, I know you would probably turn on your heals and rebuke him with "Get thee behind me Satan". You have bought in hook, line and sinker, and for you the real TRUTH will always be obsure.

• anewperson
    anewperson

The following is in both Spanish and English.

SHOCKING FACTS TOLD OUT OF LOVE TO THE CONGREGATION & PUBLIC: The Watchtower Society (WTS) over Jehovah's Witnesses (JWs) covers up child molestation and let pedophiles go door-to-door as proved at http://www.silentlambs.org. They say God opposes the UN but, until exposed, in 1991-2001 were a formal UN associate not just to use the UN's library as proved if you read the Nov 22, 1998 Awake magazine and 2nd entry at http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/materials/articles.htm. 1 Cor 6:1 only says judge "trivial" things as in business, James 2:4-13 calls judging harmful, and Paul says the "majority" (2 Cor 2:6) followed his advice to shun a wrongdoer, meaning a Minority chose not to and yet he nowhere condemns them. In contrast the WTS has formal Judicial Committes destroying families via numerous formal renderings of disfellowshipment (severe shunning).

Acts 15:20 says abstain from blood but 1 Sam 14:32-5 says Saul's army
    ate unBLED meat to not starve and no verses show God not forgiving
    them. Christ says God also forgave David's eating temple holy bread and that God wants Mercy Not Sacrifice. (Mt 12) The May 22, 1994 Awake
    tells of 26 JW kids who died without transfusions, and by common sense in massive bleeding as in car wrecks blood expanders won't save lives http://www.ajwrb.org. About 3 JWs die daily earthwide from the
    unscriptural policy! (Blood On The Altar by David Reed) Why must
    anyone be endangered? JWs can form nonWTS groups united by LOVE, join another group or decrease donations & support to the WTS. Please make
    and use copies of this for years ahead. It was written out of love for our JW families and friends as well as the public's - yours too!

HECHOS TERRIBLES DICHO A CAUSA DEL AMOR A LA CONGREGACIÓN Y AL PÚBLICO: La Sociedad de la Atalaya (SA) sobre Testigos de Jehová (TJs) esconden la molestation sexual de niños y dejó que los pedophiles vayan de casa en casa http://www.silentlambs.org a domicilio. Dicen que Dios opone la ONU pero, hasta que fue expuesto, en 1991-2001 se asocie de manera formal con la ONU y no solamente para utilizar la biblioteca ONU como muestran las pruebas visto en el periodico Despertad! de Nov 22, 1998 y por medio de la segunda entrada a http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/materials/articles.htm. 1 Cor 6:1 dice juezgan solamente cosas "triviales" de negocios, Diego 2:4-13 llama la juzgada dañoso, y Paul dice que la "mayoría " (2 Cor 2:6) siguió su consejo para evitar un hombre que hizo algo pecadoso, significando que la Minoría eligió a no hacer lo que consejo, pero él no los condeno.' En contraste la SA tiene Committes Judiciales formales que destruyen familias vía numeroros decesiones a excludir (el evitar/excomunicacion severo).

Hechos 15:20 dice abstenga de sangre pero 1 Sam 14:32-5 dice que el ejército de Saul comió carne que tuvo sangre para no morir de hambre y ningunos versiculos muestran que Dios no los perdono'. Cristo dice que Dios también perdonó a David cuando comio el pan santo de templo y que Dios no desea el Sacrificio sino la Misericordia. (Mat 12) Despertad! de mayo 22 de 1994 dice que 26 ninos de TJs murieron sin transfusiones, y es facto que en choques de coches cuando uno pierde mucho sange cosas usado en lugar de sangre no pueden salvar la vida http://www.ajwrb.org. Diariamente en nuestro planeta 3 TJs mueren a causa de la polícia no escriptural! (Sangre En El Altar escrito por David Reed en ingles) Por que necesita morir otra gente? TJs pueden formar a grupos sin la SA unidos por EL AMOR, asistir a otros grupos o disminuir donaciones y la ayuda a la SA. Favor de hacer y utilizar copias de esto por años adelante. Fue escrito a causa de amor ambos para nuestras familias y amigos TJs así como para los del público - los suyos también!

• garybuss
    garybuss

Welcome caballoSentado

I too had my "last straw". I was silent except to talk to my wife who remained loyal to the Corporation. I was a believing walkaway for 18 years and more.

The UN issue is just the tip of the iceberg once you get to looking at the Watch Tower Corporation. Deceit and inconsistency is a legacy with the Watch Tower Corporation.

Their only defence is denial and shunning any who dare to be honest.

Ethics and religion must not mix very well . . . . .

gb

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

YouKnow:

My friend, sometimes it is difficult to express your feelings using a language that is not yours. I will try...
    When I learned of this, It hurt me... I thought I was in the truth... I thought that my "church" was different from others... I was proud of being a JW... but I loved God & the Bible. I, like anybody, am imperfect, but love for God is what sustains me. Life has no sense apart from that, I cannot be an atheist. That love made me try to prove that this was a lie. After several months of investigation I discovered that our organisation was no better that many churches I knew. They had been for years in asociation with what they call the "Wild beast", and worse, they lied to all of us in the letter to the branches. There were other lies too...When I had all the information about the UN affair I started to look for help from some elders, friends of mine, I thought they could have an answer, I thought they could show me that I was in error...but to no avail... in that process some of this elders, my friends, saw the unfaithfulness of the Organisation. Is it my fault?
    I know that one might stumble, I stumbled too. But I do not regret having learned of this. If you love God, you search for
    the truth, even if it hurts to know...I left the Catholic church some 25 years ago for that reason. I am not in fear of leaving any church or organization that has abandoned the love for the truth. I love my wife, how could I remain silent because of loyalty to men? She was hurt too, but after reading CoC and crying she told me: I do not want my children to be JW anymore...I do not want too. It is difficult at first, but any person who loves the truth will have to consider where is his/her loyalty, How do you protect your real friends? It is the organisation that is doing the stumbling, they are the ones being hypocritical. Our loved ones are at risk... they are following men not God. What is a true friend my friend? Will a true friend remain silent at this?. I am almost silent now, and that hurts. What kind of religion is this, one that does not allow you to have the freedom to speak openly? How can we find fault with other churches if we are no better?. I do not worry for those who are not my friends, I worry for my loved ones...

Caballo Sentado

• Satanus
    Satanus

Caballo

If you want to avoid trouble, don't email these people here. They will likely report you to the wt. As for the information they asked for, it is all available to them from randy watters, zev, or wt observer. You don't need to send it.

YouKnow is a modern day pharisee, supporting a bankrupt system. His reasoning is very twisted, as you can see from his first post on this thread.

Those new elders in you congregation probably were sent to solve a 'problem', like slipslide said. You are likely that problem. Do you know any lawyers? If those elders bother you, you could avoid them, or threaten them with being sued.

All the best
    SS

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

SaintSatan:
    Thanks for the advice,

Gary:
    Funny hat my friend, you seem to be a nice person

Hasta la vista,
    Caballo Sentado

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

"Obviously apostates want to get as much mileage out of this as they can because they hope to stumble as many as possible in the time remaining."
    YOUKNOW

First of all, I'm not a apostate, I never bought into your religion....Second of all, if I had to choose between being an apostate and a JW, well at least apostates have some dignity.
    As for your quote "...they hope to stumble as many as possible...," like Caballo said, your LORD and MASTERS in NYC are doing a good job of that themselves, aren't they? and lastly, I thought you JW's knew your Bible....why are you telling your brother to keep his mouth shut and his congregation in darkness? maybe you better blow the dust off of that NWT and read Ephesians 5:11-13....

"Take no part in unfruitful works of darkness, but instead EXPOSE them. For it is a shame even to speak of the things that they do in secret; but when anything is exposed by the light it becomes visible, for anything that becomes visible is light."

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

"Time remaning"

Funny. 132 years and counting...

Slipnslidemaster: "Easter so longed for is gone in a day."
    - James Howell

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

caballoSentado,

Welcome. It is a pleaseure to read your posts.

As someone who spent a lot of time and money bringing this scandal out in the open, I am always stunned when I read reports like yours. I still remember fighting for Paul Hoeffel to put what he did in his October 11, 2001 and finding it on the facsimile machine at work the next morning.

I just can't get over how this has had an impact on people like you. I hope you find and understand what "freedom" is all about.

I know I have more to expose with respect to this scandal but I am stuck on a stike line right now.

Good luck and take care.

Oh.... I notice this comment by "You Know":

Shouldn't a true friend try to protect his brothers from stumbling?
    NO. A true friend would be honest and hold an "honestly held belief that is in good faith. A true friend would never practice "bigotry" and "hatred" by shunning and labelling people. A true friend would not support any group that promotes lying as stated in the Watchtower's "theocratic war strategy".

hawk

UN/WTS - http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69/

Blood - http://www.ajwrb.org

or Blood - http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/twins.htm

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

Hi CaballoSentado,

Below are some WT quotes from the website:

http://www.quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/united_nations.htm

*** Watchtower 1999 May 1 p.15 "Let the Reader Use Discernment" ***
    A Modern-Day "Disgusting Thing"

7 Since World War I, we have seen the larger fulfillment of Jesus' sign recorded in Matthew chapter 24. Yet, recall his words: "When you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation . . . standing in a holy place, . . . then let those in Judea begin fleeing to the mountains." (Matthew 24:15, 16) This aspect of the prophecy must have a fulfillment in our time too.

8 Demonstrating the confidence of Jehovah's servants that this prophecy would be fulfilled, The Watchtower of January 1, 1921, focused on it in connection with developments in the Middle East. Subsequently, in its December 15, 1929, issue, on page 374, The Watchtower definitively said: "The whole tendency of the League of Nations is to turn the people away from God and from Christ, and it is therefore a desolating thing, the product of Satan, and an abomination in the sight of God." So in 1919 "the disgusting thing" appeared. In time, the League gave way to the United Nations. Jehovah's Witnesses have long exposed these human peace organizations as disgusting in God's sight.
    [End of quote]

So, according to the above statement, the UN is the ‘disgusting thing’ that Jesus spoke about. Your only question should be this: Does their becoming an NGO in association with the Department of Public Information of the UN fulfill the scripture, that is, is the ‘disgusting thing’ standing in a holy place? Are the ‘anointed’ acting in harmony with the following statement as they claim to be?

*** Watchtower November 15, 2001 ***
    Anointed Christians are like alien residents living in tents apart from this system of things. Not even a plague draws near their tent. Whether our hope is heavenly or earthly, we are no part of the world, and we are not infected by such spiritually deadly plagues as its immorality, materialism, false religion and worship of the 'wild beast' and it's 'image', the United Nations.
    [end of quote]

Were they involved with the UN to the point of being infected with what they call ‘spiritually deadly plagues’ and therefore have allowed this disgusting thing to stand where it ought not to? (You are aware that they wrote articles in Awake! that were supportive of the UN, beginning with the 9/8/91 issue?)

If you answer yes to these questions, then you have ‘caught sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation.’ You had better heed Jesus’ advice and ‘flee to the mountains’ and do so with urgency. If you wait until they ‘place the beast,’ it will be too late to flee in safty. (Daniel 11:31b)

bjc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit