My congregation & the UN (Update)...

by caballoSentado 39 Replies latest jw friends

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Hi friends,
    Firstly, excuse any errors since this is not my native language.
    This is my second post. I want to inform you what has happened lately. Believe me, some JWs are not so dumb as I read often in this forum. I had never doubted the Society till the UN affair; when I found out about it on the internet, I started an investigation that ended up showing me that they were not being truthful, that they had lied. I spoke to some elders in the branch office of my country, they did not have any answer. I talked to an elder friend in my congregation, he did see the lie, he has left the congregation now, he told me he`ll never put a foot in the Kingdom hall again, he is not attending the Memorial either. Another elder (old man), when found out about this, ask me for a meeting at his home, he asked for all the proofs, and I supplied them. This elder saw the lie too (he had had some problems with the people in the branch). He has not left the organization because of his family, but he & his wife do not believe in it anymore. Two more elders were at my home to speak & help me about this. One of them also saw the hypocrisy, he has left the country but I think he won't believe everything the Organization. The other did not take any action against me and remains friendly. But I am somewhat worried because the society has just assigned more elders to our Congregation, and one of them knows about me & the UN affair... I am walking on thin ice now... I do not know if they are going to take any action against me... I love God & the Bible... that was the reason I started this investigation, I became a JW because I was looking for the truth. No man is going to stand in the way... I told my wife that I would stay in the Org. just for her & her friends (She knows everything and is in accord with me)... I spoke to some more JW friends, but I had to stop for now (very dangerous). How long is this situation going to last?... in the future, when all this unfolds, I will give you much more details.

hasta la vista amigos,
    Caballo Sentado

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Sentado,

If this is true, then your congregation needs alot of help.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hello CS,

Fred Hall (above) is a WTS apologist - he is un gato loco!

I'm an atheist now after about 20 years in the WTS. I think that even more important than love of God or love of the Bible is love of TRUTH. Truth is reality.

Once abain with the UN scandal the WTS has demonstrated that they are liars who say one thing and practice another.

It is especially unfortunate when an elderly person who has lived their life according to WTS rules is faced with the realization that thay have been played for a fool.

- Nathan Natas, UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Sentado,

First I think that your congregation has been eating too much of Bean Enchilda with alot of beer.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Caballo Sentado:
    Go back and read what you've written. Elders in your congregation have left because the Watchtower Society is a bunch of hypocritical liars and YOU'RE walking on thin ice? Am I missing something? I have more respect for those elders that left than I can muster up for someone who is willing to not only live a lie, but help recruit more into it, for the SAKE of his wife's friends.........You don't need meetings three times a week with the JW's, you need meetings with a shrink! You say that you love God, but yet you're willing to preach a lie......It's scary what a hold an organization can get on some people.
    If I'm mis-interpreting your post, forgive me and set me straight....What I'm getting out of it though is that you're aware of the WT's lies, but you're staying anyway......Or are you staying for awhile in order to talk to others? That rarely works does it? I mean if people want to know the truth about something they'll search themselves til they find it out........

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

Hi CS,
    Thanks for the post. I am glad to hear how members of your congregation have responded to the UN scandal. Everyone I know personally that knows about the WTs involvement acts like 'so what?'

I'm glad to see that it is making a difference to some JWs, as well it should. I'm glad they are seeing the Society for what it is - a bunch of hypocrits!

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

I would like you to email me the stuff you showed them to get them out. I have some people I want to show the stuff to. Everythin I've seen looks like someone could have doctored it up not that I don't believe but If I want to convince someone else I need good stuff.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

We're holding thumbs for you man! Good luck! Kick their sorry asses!

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

• rekless
    rekless

e-mail the stuff to me too

Hell is truth seen too late. H.G.Adams

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

deddaisy:
    Thanks for your openness, but I won't bring anyone more into the WT.
    I do not believe they are doing God's will. I will only (for now) attend sunday meetings... I am not going out in service either... I cannot preach what I do not believe. I have read CoC and I am reading ISOCF... I will be like a Catholic that attend mass on sundays... no more than that. Time will tell what happens from now on.

fred:
    Caballo Sentado means "Sitting horse"

nathan :
    I now, "gato loco"... funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit