New here

by His Excellency 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Pterist
    Pterist

Most secure facilities monitor Internet traffic in and out, be carefull you don't lose your job !

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome His Excellency.......if you are genuine.....I`m sorry but alarm bells are ringing...I hope I am wrong and if so I apologise profusely..otherwise...

smiddy

• jgnat
    jgnat

My guess is Nigeria. Your country is wealthy in resources. My best wishes on all your enterprises.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I am telling you right now, I don't care how much you inherited, I am not giving you my bank account number.

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

WOW! !!!, This is very callous. What is the basis for the irrational suspicion. I never expected apostates to fulfill watchtower's description of mentally diseased simpletons.

I came here like every other person, looking for relief and company as a result of WT spiritual vandalisation, I never expected an harakiri-based ceremonial insult and a militarised verbal affront saddled by a rhetorical hand grenade. All I needed from you all is support and mutual understanding as fellow victims of spiritual euthanasia

• still thinking
    still thinking

Welcome to the forum His Excellency...

• Smily kelly
  • soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

welcome

• still thinking
    still thinking

Internet Explorer (IE) Smily Kelly? Try the compatibility button at the top right of your screen.

• Fernando
    Fernando

A warm welcome His Excellency!

Yes, JWN is a mixed bag.

Some of the negative things that go on here one just has to ignore.

There are otherwise many positives including people.

If you ask for advice that thread will be well supported.

Best wishes on the journey and road many before have travelled, and many more have yet to travel.

There is much hope for a great life outside the Watchtower.

Greetings, blessings and peace to you and yours

Fernando

PS - A number here have been badly stung, and it takes a while until they know you better before they can choose to trust and be friendly. Please give them time, and take your time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit