New here

by His Excellency 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

WELCOME His Excellency! Your English is very good. So far today, I have seen post from 5 Newbies, H Excellency, 2 elders, 1 MS and someone else.

WELCOME ALL and Peace be with you in your journey to find the real truth.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Hi His Excellency,

I'm envious of anyone who communicates in more than his / her native language. I along with everyone on this forum are very proud to hear such an eloquent new one. Welcome.

Until you tell us more about yourself it's hard to put the pieces together. But that's okay. I gather, however, that you are more seasoned than new as far as JW's go. You are exploring (finding answers) and not limiting yourself to Watchtower publications.

I did that same thing some 35 years ago and have never regretted it. That without the help of the internet. I explored and found answers then but it was tough at times.

Nowadays I love it when they call. I always get a chance to divulge the fact that I studied with them many years ago. Not a lie -- I simply don't expose the fact that I then became a MS, an elder, then developed a bothered conscience that resulted in disfellowshipping.

Their inevitable question -- "Why did you stop studying?" -- is the perfect lead to my introduction to The Great Watchtower Contradiction, an 11 minute read designed for new ones but which poses questions on topics that the most seasoned JW would cringe at.

Contradiction contains a table handout that you can snip for purse or billfold. I always keep my billfold handy.

I wish you the very best.

Len

• james_woods
    james_woods

I have discovered a source for the special White Wall Tires for the Phantom IV Rolls-Royce in your province of Africa -

If you would forward me a cashiers check for $2,000 (for pre-shipment fees and invoices) I can guarantee you a sale for them for twice that amount in Caspar, Wyoming (where many of our Film Stars reside after their retirement)

• DATA-DOG
  • Pterist
    Pterist

James wood, that cracked me up man, lmao

• DATA-DOG
  • His Excellency
    His Excellency

Thank you all for this heart warming welcome, i am looking forward to accessing older posts and offering my own little contributions. In this part of the world, The watchtower is succeeding in taking advantage of poverty to diseminnate their placebo-based illusion.

Although, the watchtower is not alone in this hideous enterprise, we have witch doctors, traditional religious caliphates, and some missionaries from the west deceiving people in anticipation for a fantasy paradise. I see neighbour's children die of hunger at a sympathtic rate, hundred of thousands of youth carrying weapons at an unprecedented rate to secure of what is life of their existence.

These baffled me and couldnt make me stop wondering why our all loving father had postpostened solution till time indefinote.

• Pterist
    Pterist

What time is it there ?

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome His Excellency, Create a passion inside of you for learning and getting a better education. It will be a difficult climb out of poverty, but when you climb out of poverty you will appreciate your efforts.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

P.S. - Your English is good enough to be understood. I am trying to learn Spanish now and have been for too many years.

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

I am currently serving as an MS. With the whole family in, couldnt share my doubts as you all know why, but hoping to alert few close friends as it is too much of a revelation to conceal. My mother tongue is hausa, i have also studied bantu and itsekiri and currently studying english via a language program facilitated by the british embassy. I look forward to adding swahili to the portfolio for some future prospect

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit