New here

by His Excellency 42 Replies latest jw friends

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

Hello everyone,

For the record, I am not a native english speaker, infact i recently just started studying english about 18months ago. So apologies for any error you may encounter in the process of making sense of my logic.

I am from a small village in a destitute and war ravaged African country, 80 percent of people in my town live on less than 50cent in a day and myself included, no roads, no hospital, no public institution, no social welfare support, no national security institutiion, nothing, just tribal factions exchanging agricultural produce and i have always wondered why Jehovah would have to put the preaching work ahead of a poverty eradication program at this desperate time of our existence.

It was an emotional adventure on finding answers to that question that led me here. Thank you all.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Are we being PRANKED with all these NEWBIES today?

Welcome?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Pretty good for only 18 months of study.

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

• bsmart
    bsmart

We all had questions and this is just the place to get them answered. Welcome.

bsmart

• Pterist
    Pterist

Your English is better than mine, welcome his excellency ;)

• james_woods
    james_woods

Remarkable English for such a depressed region.

• His Excellency
    His Excellency

I work 2 days a week securing a street leading to a US consulate, so i was able to access the internet via at military post guarding the consulate.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

So we can see the internet is even starting to have an impact even in destitute regions of Africa.

I think you speak better English than most Americans do.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Good hacking Skills 2 ! Which Wifi sniffer were you Using ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit