(For our non-JW guests) How to get rid of a JW using only two words.

by cedars 22 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm going to do that the next time a jw comes to my door, while my hubby and kids are in the background.

• SophieG
    SophieG

Hilarious!

Great conversation stopper! LOLOLOL!

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Watchtowerfree - Isn't "I'm apostate" two words?

Or how about:

"APOSTATE ALERT!"

• CADSkin
    CADSkin

I was in a sauna a month ago and an offensive guy was in there saying how Mexicans were ruining this country and N****r this and N****r that. I stared straight at him and said “HEY! Watch it with the N-word. My boyfriend is black.” I’ve never seen anyone collect his towel and get out so quickly.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Awesome! Aint that the truth? He can have piercings, two different colored eyes, have extreme ADD, and swear like a sailor, and yet it is him saying "I'm Gay" that scared em off.

ABORT MISSION!

Awesome...

• ndmom73
    ndmom73

Ha! This was too funny. Although those contact lenses would have thrown me off more than anything else! lol

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Those eyes would have stopped me in my tracks.

• steve2
    steve2

BTT

• steve2
    steve2

I didn't think I'd like this video but I absolutely loved it. Thanks Cedars. What a nice vibrant young man - and so on to it with his observations about the male and female JWs at his door. Totally believable, even mentioning that the female looked like she didn't want to be going door to door. There's nothing quite like exposing the simplistic nature of the JWs' reassurances that so easily spout, "Come to our meetings... we accept everyone".Yet when you tell them you're gay, they're so awkward and you know darn well they're running through their minds any one of about a dozen or so equally simplistic replies that reveal their utterly pathetic ignorance about human sexuality. Mind you, as a JW who was raised in the religion and is gay, I'd love to have met a young man like this when I was a pretty nervous young door-knocker.I cannot think of a sweeter way to have put in my time either.

• jemba
    jemba

I love this guy!! He worked out JWs within minutes of meeting them! Judgemental and mental lol.

Yes totally agree with Steve2.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit