(For our non-JW guests) How to get rid of a JW using only two words.

by cedars 22 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

Hi everyone

If creepy contact lenses, facial piercings and people who talk insanely fast (and over-use the word "legit") are not your thing, then don't watch this video!

However, if those things don't bother you, and you're curious about the "nuclear" way to eject Jehovah's Witnesses from one's doorstep, this video explains how this can be done swiftly and effectively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRvc1YOyDBY

I can actually remember at least a couple of instances where someone revealed they were gay on the doorstep to my partner and I and this DIDN'T get rid of us immediately, but it did force us onto the back foot. We needed to start digging a "work around" argument on the spot which essentially involved trying to convince someone who is gay that they shouldn't be. That's never the easiest conversation to have with someone you've only just met.

Cedars

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

That's pure gold! How cute is he??!!!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

That is hilarious! What a great guy!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Abort mission, ABORT MISSION!!!!! Hahahahaha, I actually just coughed and peed....

• tornapart
    tornapart

Hahaha!! Brilliant!! He ought to do that as a comedy routine on 'Britains Got Talent' LOL!

• Emery
    Emery

Just tell them you speak to 6 spirits and worship Satan, that normally does the trick.

• WatchtowerFree
    WatchtowerFree

The other three words are "I'am apostate"

• Pterist
    Pterist

****Two words ? ****

Candace Conti

• 00DAD
    00DAD

How about:

1. No, thanks! (close door as the JWs scramble to find their reply to "Conversations Stoppers"), or
    2. Go away.
  • wasblind
    wasblind

I'm so glad I quit subjectin' my child to the possibility of this sort of stuff

and she was a teen

could you imagine the horror of a small child out in service ????

let alone the fear of dogs

This is a good thread Cedars, It bring out the risks Jw's take

when knockin' on a strange door

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit