Revelation 14:3 Who sings the new song???????

by label licker 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Shelby, so tired. Must sleep. Can't process.

Understood, dear Nibs (peace to you!).

I'm not concerned for anything, and I don't ask anyone for anything but my Father through his Son.

That's cool. I do both: ask my Father through my Lord, His Son... but more often, the Son (although, I don't actually ask much anymore)...

I was told to be wary of the angel as if of light, but I read that not heard it.

Understood.

I was told to test the spirits. I have done so, and always do.

May I ask... how were you "told"... and how were you told to "do" that... and how DID/DO you do that?

But thanks to dealing an incubus when I was young, I learned early how to protect my mind, and watch what I eat.

That's interesting. Not the incubus (thought that could be interesting, too)... but watching what you eat. I realize that certain foods can effect our physical bodies... but I was not aware that our spirits could be affected (well, if you discount abuse of alcohol). My understanding is that it's not what goes IN a man that defiles him, but what comes OUT of [the man he is on the inside]. For the most part, what we physicall consume simply passes through the body and out into the sewer. Again, it can negatively affect our flesh, yes... but can you explain how what we physically eat can affect the spirit? I am assuming that by "mind" you mean the spirit... but I don't necessarily consider the two the same thing: the spirit more involves the heart than the mind. Of course, you could be speaking of certain "desserts" (say, brownies, cookies, candies)... and, yeah, one would want to watch that if one doesn't know what one is doing and what "loosing" one's mind can potentially lead to...

Nothing scares the bejebus out of a WT elder faster than a demon that you can see they never imagined existed.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Indeed! Wait, I know of one thing that's even scarier for them: holy spirit! LOLOLOLOLOL! You mention "demon," they will take you on. Mention holy spirit... and the discussion is OVER. Done. Those folks can't get away from you fast enough! LOLOLOLOL!

Oh how people love to believe in God but not evil.

Now, see, I find the opposite true: folks (including perhaps your dear self, judging by YOUR comments, no offense intended)... seem to have NO problem admitting that they hear... and see... demons. Even you, your incubus. But hear... or see... GOD? Or Christ? NO WAY!! Yet, Christ said that ALL authority had been given HIM... in heaven AND on earth. How is it that the One with ALL authority, who died but lives... can NOT speak, DOES not speak... or show himself to those who belong to him (although he said he WOULD "plainly show" himself to such)... but demons... who are in subjection to HIM... can? Sorry, but that makes no sense to ME. And so it was one of the FIRST things I learned (because of how he came to me): if they can speak/show themselves... so can he; because if HE couldn't, he having ALL authority... neither could they.

Sadly, in thinking that demons can/do... and Christ can't/doesn't... folks don't realize who... and what... they're actually putting THEIR faith... IN.

Yet, before you speak up to confirm your belief in both, please, let me finish my glass of red wine in remembrance in peace, and I offered my time of peace to you with all my love.

Hopefully, you've finished it by now? LOLOLOL!

So please, reflect, pray,

Of course...

and for Pete's sake (literally, he's got the keys, you know) how about give the voices a rest and go to what is just yours and his alone.

Now that's a funny... as in peculiar... request, dear one. Sounds almost... familiar. Another asked that of me a bit ago. One who formerly posted as "King Solomon", but I heard was prohibited from posting... who then re-appeared as "Dave Perez"... who has also since been prohibited. Do you know him? Are YOU him? I mean, his schtick was "Elohim," but I don't get that he's actually "true" to anyone... or anything... but perhaps likes to pull legs. I had to let him know that MY legs are pretty short... so they can only be pulled so far. ARE you DP/KS? I will take your silence in this regard as an affirmative.

I hope tomorrow when I wake you can offer me what you gained in prayer, silence, not from voices.

Never may THAT happen, dear one! I would speaking of my own will and initiative. Surely you're not asking... or expecting... me to do that.

I hear your voices loud and clear, but I'm interested in something else. Does that make sense? Maybe they are one and the same, but how can you know—how can I know—if you don't try?

Sorry, it does not make sense. I am not sure what you're saying, here. Can you clarify, please?

Right now you're telling me that God gave you a name which has nothing to do with his real name, but that you accept that because it's from God.

Oh, no, I never stated anything of the sort. I think you misunderstand me. But that's understandable; happens often... with those who lean upon their OWN understanding... rather than being led by the Holy Spirit, His Son.

I'm curious—not mocking—did he explain why "Jehovah" isn't name but that "Jahveh" is?

Not exactly. He did explain why it isn't the name of the Father, the MOST Holy One of Israel.

Did he explain what "Jah - veh" means?

He did... and I've posted that on this site more than I could ever count. If you do a search, I am sure you will find several threads setting that out.

Did he explain about David? He loved David. But he decided to wreck all his inspired poetry for a new name?

(Smile) The key to David's poetry is that it IS inspired... and usually sung. So, it's more like lyrics... than poetry. And lyrics are often presented differently than simple poetry.

Can you ask him, again, I'm serious—deadly—can you ask him did he let the letter J come to be so he could use it for his name?

Oh, that one was asked and answered long, long ago, dear one. Per my Lord, the letter we know as "j" NOW... came about to different the sound from the Greek letter "iota"... or "I"... which made the "y" sound as well as the "i" sound. Somebody decided "Let's add a little foot so that we know how to pronounce the iota when it's used for the "yodh" sound.

Can you ask him what he was called before then?

Which "he", dear one? There are two...

Curious, you know many people who were innocent and offered scholarly quality work to the WT have been beheaded, as it were, for it, right?

Oooh, I have NO idea. I do know that several people, including myself... were left to their "wolves"... when trying to share simple truths, some perhaps in a "scholarly" manner (not me; I'm just a servant). Since their wolves tend to "snatch and scatter" I can't imagine that some didn't "lose" their heads. They certainly were snatched... and scattered. And I have no doubt some of what was offered was literally supported by scholars.

Carl isn't the only one who has produced work that was given the option to either squash it, modify it, or be excommunicated for it.

Who's Carl? Sorry, but I'm not familiar.

Ennywho, that's all I have to offer. I hope it helps... but understand totally if not.

Peace to you!

YOUR servant and a doulos of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit