New "Jehovah's Friend" video - Lesson 3: Pray Anytime

by cedars 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

nothing new here...plently of new/modern/progresive churcheshave little jingles and songs, special things for kids etc etc.

It's not 'culty' in any way shape or form. Reminds me of little house on the prairie...a bit sickly sweet

Oz

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I hate it, why does Jehovah need to be prayed to all the time, there seems to be little point.

I mean if he can sit there & watch children having to deal with grown men sticking their stinking cocks in them then WHAT IS THE POINT?

Sorry for being graphic but let's call a spade a spade.

• erbie
    erbie

Thank you for posting. It helps me see to what level they will stoop.

But please, don't ever subject me to that again.

It is truly cringe worthy

• sacolton
    sacolton

Praying at the bus stop, school cafeteria and on the bus ... ? Didn't she read her Bible?

Matthew 6:5-6 which says: "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the stre et corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I apologise to all for what I wrote above, it is horrendous isn't it? However that is the reality. He see's it but ignores it.

Getting a child to believe that god is there for them is setting them up for bitter disapointment.

The poor child can pray desperately to Jehovah to make the abuse stop but does he?

It is obvious from what the borg is having to pay out to abuse victims that god just watches.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Not sure if she prayed on it, but God awarded Candace Conti $28 million. ;)

• steve2
    steve2

The video is not the mark of a cult but the mark of an organization that is blandly painting itself more and more into a corner called Dullsville - just like so many other Bible-based religions you could mention.

• happy@last
    happy@last

I think that short 'power naps' would do her more good, it looked to me as if that's what she was doing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit