I just went to the meeting tonight!

by sd-7 30 Replies latest jw friends

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

No idea what you mean Ravens.... You feeling ok?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Lol at you sd7, could just picture that scene! Glad you coped so well anyway.

Loz x

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

wow. u r a better man than i am...wait a minute...i'm a woman lol

more power to ya. i dont know if i could stand it for even a minute. i work with a jw sister and she was singing one of the kingdom songs. in 5 seconds i thought my brain was going to explode. i literally had to stick my fingers in my ears and hum to drown it out and maintain some semblance of sanity. a meeting would most certainly do me in.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Her part is done, so the terms of the deal were concluded.

My guess is sd-7's wife.

--Congrats on reading comprehension, dazed! You get a sticker for that one!

--sd-7

• dazed but not confused
  • dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I like stickers....

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I got sick to my stomach just reading the title of this thread!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Shirley, the brothers and sisters inside the KH can watch the kids for him.

• sd-7
    sd-7
    I got sick to my stomach just reading the title of this thread!

I would've made issue with it, but it was easier to just get it the frak over with. "No one wants a war...We'll just shake hands, and that'll be it."--Joker, 'Batman', 1989.

But it is kind of sad that Shirley had to ask who was watching the kids; it does suggest that someone thought I was irresponsible enough to just leave the kids utterly unsupervised and go home, leaving them in a room with more than 100 strangers. I know I'm a doormat, but that implication is actually worse...geez... Anyway, it's fine. Not the end of the world. Yet.

--sd-7

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Next time, the kids stay home. You might give them the choice of staying home and watching TV (or playing games, catching up on school work, going online, or whatever they wish to do), or wasting the time sitting at the boasting session. And, if they realize they are going to have to give up everything fun for that religion (and I mean holidays and birthdays, the use of their school vacations, many class trips, parties that involve other children, much good music, a high percentage of videos and games, and even the prospect of college), they are not going to want to serve joke-hova.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit