WT does NOT own "Military Stock"

by amccullough 58 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• amccullough
    amccullough

Dedaisy -

This is the last time that I'm even going to look at this thread.

That's one way to get the last word in.

I challenged you only because you were to quick to judge its content, seemingly as if one couldn't do that for oneself.
    What in the hell are you talking about...quick to judge? What judgement did I make? This whole thread was started because I wanted to clearly understand all the legal jargon I had been reading about this whole stupid military stock thing. I kept reading all these threads about the "WT being into Military Stock Big Time!" and "WT owns smart bomb factory!" but when I read the information they were referencing, I didn't get that. So I started a thread stating exactly how I understand all the information that I was able to find and invited others to either verify or correct my understanding. My initial post even acknowledged that there is some level of guilt at the WT, but not as much as everyone else has said.

Your posts simply reenforce my belief that there are many people on this list who are just as "blinded" by their hatred for the WT as they were when they were FOR the WT. This is evident because of your inability to read a post without either attributing it to a "for" or "against" catagory as regards the WT. You assumed that I was trying to absolve any guilt of the WT and that I was posting in their complete defense, even though that is not in any of my posts.

SUGARCOAT: TO MAKE MORE PLEASANT OR ACCEPTABLE.
    YOU:"Who knows how many different stocks they own and IF THEY ARE TRACKING THE ACTIONS OF EACH COMPANY THEY HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN? " give me a break mccullough, if you truly believe that a organization as large as the WTS doesn't have a network of lawyers, financial advisors, and professionals that keep tabs on investments you are more foolish than I originally thought. If not, then you are sugarcoating the issue.
    The point was that I don't know. Neither do you. They probably do keep track of all their monies. The point of bringing that out is that there could be a number of reasons or excuses, and without getting a statement from the WT or investigating it to that detail....who knows. Again, the point was to direct the discussion AWAY from anything that was too speculative and towards understanding the facts available. Its called rational thinking.

The same with rearranging words, your posts are like reading "Who's on First?"
    You did not provide evidence of me rearranging words.

You are right about one thing though...this topic has become very boring besides defending myself from defamation.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

First off I want to say that this is kind of a hard thread to respond to. Very confusing, with people wanting to argue and name call. Finding it very hard to follow along and get some sense of what is really going on.

But I will respond with what feels right in my heart to the Organism having ANY ties to ANY military factions. To me it doesn't matter if the stock was given, or they bought them, or even if they have a voting proxy or not. What matters to me is that they own any stock at all and are profiting at any level from what they have preached for years to the r&f NOT TO DO.

Let me take this a bit further. My father was a loyal GE (General Electric) employee for many years. He even had a great retirement in store for him as long as he continued working for them. He could have been ok when he retired. I'm not sure who the sources were or where they got their information, but from my memory it seemed like it was a "rumor" that GE had some sort of connection to the military. When this was presented to my father, it appeared by what he (an elder) said, that my dad should quit GE and find another way to support the family. Being the loyal dub, he did just that. Now my dad is 67 years old and while they are not poor, due to other circumstances that did not go over well by the elders, my parents are doing ok. They are not rich by any means but at the moment they are doing ok. They will not be ok in about 4 years. But they would have been much better off staying with GE. All this because of what the organism wanted to enforce with the r&f. For them to own even less than 1% of this is disgusting to me. Hypocritical. It is a case of "do as I (we) say not as I (we) do."

Edited to add quotation marks.

• Will Power
    Will Power

Can You Swim at the "Y" yet?

• Balsam
    Balsam

Since this brings up questions within and without the JW community it needs consideration for sure. Can the WTS claim purity from the tainted world. If witnesses are told they can not even do jobs that bring them anywhere near questionable things involving the military, are they following their own policys for themselves as they demand of the followers? I think not.

Balsam

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

"The only development of the RC technology that I've seen thus far has been by REGI-US, and niether James McCann nor the WBTS has any control whatsoever over REGI-US."
    MAD APOSTATE

perhaps then sugar, they should have their names removed as OWNERS.......also, you may want to tell them to do a bit more "shuffling," their numbers don't add up......

REGI U S INC
    DISCLO COMPANY NUMBER: R311621000
    CROSS REFERENCE: WAS SKY TECH INC
    TICKER SYMBOL: RGUS EXCHANGE: OTH

185 10751 SHELLBRIDGE WAY
    RICHMOND BRITISH COLUMBIA V6X2W8 CANADA, FF

Financial Statements (.xls)

INCORPORATION: OR

COMPANY-NUMBER:
    FORTUNE NUMBER: NA
    FORBES NUMBER: NA
    CUSIP NUMBER: 758943104

PRI-SIC: 3714
    2ND-SIC: 3714

DESCRIPTION:
    DEVELOPS AND EXPLOITS AXIAL VANE TYPE ROTARY ENGINES.

SHARE INFORMATION:
    CURRENT OUTSTANDING SHARES (SOURCE: 10-QSB 03/15/2002)
    SHARES HELD BY OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (SOURCE: PROXY)
    SHAREHOLDERS (SOURCE: 10-K)

STOCK INFORMATION

LATEST TRADE DATE
    04/12/2002
    FOR WEEK ENDING
    04/11/2002
    VOLUME
    HIGH (OR ASKED)
    LOW (OR BID)
    CLOSE (OR AVERAGE)

EARNINGS INFORMATION

FOR TWELVE-MONTHS ENDING
    NA
    EPS
    NA
    PRICE/EARNINGS RATIO

OWNERSHIP:
    ROBERTSON, JOHN G., 58.37%
    RAND ENERGY GROUP INC., 51.44%
    THE WATCHTOWERSOCIETY, 5144%
    MCCNN, JAMES, 51.44%

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

"MADAPOSTATE, you put up ONE WHOLE POST without one namecalling."
    dungbeetle

beetle, but he couldn't make it through the thread....

"AMC (amccullough) How these BUFFOONS can criticize what you have posted is beyond me???"
    MadApostate

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Every time someone buys a smart bomb,who gets 50% of the profits for supplying the parts?WBTS!They want the cash but don`t want to take responsability for dropping bombs on people.Or responsability for the joining the UN.Or responsability for the child abuse epidemic in their organization.Do we see a pattern emerging here?WBTS looks like a selfish,hypocritical,corrupt organization.Why?Because WBTS is a selfish,hypocritical,corrupt orginization...OUTLAW

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

herbert, Freeman was right on the money......

Copyright 2001 PR Newswire Association, Inc.
    PR Newswire
    December 6, 2001, Thursday
    REGI U.S., Inc.: U.S. Navy Contract Awarded
    REGI U.S., Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: RGUS) a subsidiary of Reg Technologies, Inc. (RRE.V /
    OTC Bulletin Board: REG RF) wishes to announce that a U.S. Navy contract (SBIR No1-144) has
    been awarded to Advanced Ceramics Research (prime contractor) and REGI U.S., Inc. to build
    and test a Naval 0.5 horsepower ceramic engine. The proposed engine is a four stroke Rand
    Cam(TM) engine utilizing continuous injection and combustion in a single combustion chamber. The
    engine will be of all ceramic construction to permit high temperature operation, without cooling, to
    effectively burn heavy oil. This new motor will be developed for powering the U.S. Navy's new
    Smart War-fighter Array of Re-configurable Modules (SWARM) low cost unmanned aerial vehicle.

• Gerard
    Gerard

No, the WT does not own "miloitary stocks" but WT's Regi US Inc does sell warfare technology to the US Department of Defense. Get some straight, verifiable facts from:

http://www.geocities.com/wtgreed/article.htm

Cheers,

Gerry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit