WT does NOT own "Military Stock"

by amccullough 58 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jwsons
    jwsons

So whenever a Fart Bomb (Sorry, not Smart Bomb as someone may misunderstood) drops at Afghanistan or somewhere else, Watchtower only earns one fourth of the benefit. Only one-fourth victims are in Watchtower's hand, 1/4 of bloodshed. AMEN! It's cheap. Why you sell your invention Rand Cam engine so cheap !

• amccullough
    amccullough
    So whenever a Fart Bomb (Sorry, not Smart Bomb as someone may misunderstood) drops at Afghanistan or somewhere else, Watchtower only earns one fourth of the benefit. Only one-fourth victims are in Watchtower's hand, 1/4 of bloodshed. It's cheap. Why you sell your invention Rand Cam engine so cheap !

Yes! You are absolutely right! The WT is responsible for 1/4 of the people who have died from "Fart" Bombs!! It's as simple as that!

Geez, why do I bother?

• jwsons
  • deddaisy
    deddaisy

MCCULLOUGH: I'm only posting this to let you know that I intend to respond to each issue that you directed to me. Right now, my son has a doctor's appointment and I can't give the time needed to respond to each issue that you direct to me in a concise manner.(I'm going to have to go back and quote both you and I in length.) I will say that I'm looking forward to it. I'm always up for a good debate....Until then, chow

Oh, I did catch your, and I quote, "(with no voting proxy I believe they have no control)" Regarding this comment, you may want to go back and read my FIRST COMMENT in this thread (I'd go back and get it myself but I don't have time)

ALSO, I believe your comment in one post was "I've already stated about three times that they should just get rid of it" (the stock)
    Why not? Isn't that what they always do when their hands are caught in the cookie jar? (UN) This would certainly just make it alright wouldn't it? So I guess if I had an illegitimate child, if I "just got rid of it," everything would go away and everything would be fine....Talk to you when I get back mccullough

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

AMC:

Thanks for bringing some intelligence, objectivity, and accuracy to this topic, which was greatly in need of such. How these buffoons can criticize what you have posted is beyond me??? What you have outlined portrays the WTS as being on thin ice, yet these buffoons are outraged because your same portrayal rebuts their own outlandish assertions.

As you indicate, James McCann is the inventor of the original Rand Cam technology. Evidently, the patent rights were held by Rand Cam Engine Corp, which must have been formed by McCann. At some point, McCann (evidently a JW) transferred ownership of 50% of RCEC's stock to the WBTS, but retained voting rights to such, thus retaining all decision-making power to himself.

Thereafter, McCann made a deal with John Robertson to finance, market, promote, improve, etc. the Rand Cam technology. REGI Corp was formed to do this, with McCann granting REGI all rights to the Rand Cam technology. Since Robertson got 51% of the stock, and McCann got only 49%, it is evident that Robertson is calling all the shots at REGI, with McCann's minority share being compensatory for his "invention", assuming a profit is EVER made.

Robertson/REGI is the majority owner of REGI US, which is the US subsidiary. Again, neither McCann nor the WBTS have any decision making power.

If one reads the available info, it is found that Robertson has brought in other folks who have improved on McCann's original RC technology. I found no indication that McCann has done any work himself in recent years.

It appears that RCEC (WBTS, McCann, etc.) does nothing but hold stock in REGI as "potential" compensation for the original patent(s). However, there have been no profits, and the latest info forecasts none in the foreseeable future.

What this leaves us with is that a JW invented an energy producing technology that has a broad range of applications. He "sold" his patent rights in exchange for a minority share in a Corp, in which decision-making power as to how the technology will be exploited is in someone else's hands.

Now, it seems that whether the WBTS should own stock in McCann's Corp is really no different than whether the WBTS should own stock in ANY WORLDLY CORP?

• amccullough
    amccullough

Jwsons -

Amen, this shares holding matter should be inspired by ....,too?

Please tell me English is not your first language.

Deddaisy -
    Since you are going to respond in detail, I might as well give you a little more so you can do it all in one shot.

"(with no voting proxy I believe they have no control)" Regarding this comment, you may want to go back and read my FIRST COMMENT in this thread
    Your first comment was

And the "voting" thing sounds like advice from a lawyer, just in case something like this happened. (It became public.)
    Well, sure, if you are a conspiracy theorist and that is what you want to believe. Since neither of us have talked to Mr. McCann, it's all speculation as to why he retained the voting proxy. My GUESS would be that since he was donating the stock, he figured the WT had no interest in actually running his company for him and he probably wanted the ability to control it himself.

Isn't that what they always do when their hands are caught in the cookie jar? (UN) This would certainly just make it alright wouldn't it? So I guess if I had an illegitimate child, if I "just got rid of it," everything would go away and everything would be fine....
    I see no correlation with your analogy and this situation. What do you propose the WT do with the stocks besides get rid of them? Perhaps notify the press that someone gave them stocks and then made a deal with another company to start a seperate company and that seperate company made products for the military? Should they shut the doors because of this military connection? I think getting rid of them by donating them back is the reasonable request.
  • amccullough
    amccullough

Madapostate -
    Thank you for the verification! I was starting to think I was going insane in a parallel universe. You also presented the facts much clearer than I did.

Cheers!

• jwsons
    jwsons

MadApostate wrote:
    "It appears that RCEC (WBTS, McCann, etc.) does nothing but hold stock in REGI as "potential" compensation for the original patent(s). However, there have been no profits"

Someone really put up with bitter beating for "no profits" Please tell your borg. give up, return or cast away all those shares. Dare to get rid all of those bloodshedding shares while Brooklyn is shrinking ?
    ================================================================
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=24645&site=3
    ================================================================

http://www.tenkwizard.com/blurbs.php?repo=tenk&ipage=1098910&exp=watchtower&g=

http://www.regtech.com/main.htm

http://www.regtech.com/press/press1995.htm

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The WTS teaches that playing chess is "inappropriate" for Dubs. Why? Because chess teaches strategy and strategy is militaristic. Ergo, chess is training for war.

The WTS has instructed the rank-and-file Dubs that they cannot sell cigarettes even though cigarettes are a legal product. Dubs have no injunctions against selling alcoholic beverages.

The WTS has instructed the rank-and-file Dubs that they shoould not work as janitors in bloodbanks or abortion clinics.

But the WTS can own 50+% of a company that owns 50+% of a company that makes bombs, and there is nothing wrong with that? Are they going to claim that these bombs are for strictly agricultural use?
    Wait - oh, the WTS didn't BUY the stock - it was a GIFT! So if someone gives me a chess set as a gift, can I play?

What if someone gave the WTS a GIFT of stock in a blood bank, or and abortion clinic, or a tobacco company?

What does the WTS teach the rank and file about participation in the stock market?

- Nathan Natas, UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• sf
    sf

Nathan...

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit