Anyone in Dallas, TX area?

by blindnomore 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

James Woods,

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Just saw this, I'm working close by the restaurant but I don't think I'll be finished by noon. If I am, I'll join. James and I can refrain from politics I'm sure ;)

I was just shopping at the Super H Mart last evening; I bet that is the Korean Supermarket you are refering to - at George Bush Tollroad and I-35?

• james_woods
    james_woods

No - 6of9 - I think the one we are talking about is at Belt Line and Josey Lane...

BlindnoMore - are you still there?

Send me a PM with your cell phone, 6 of 9 - and we will figure it out...

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Yes, I am still here.

SixofNine, Yes, it was the Super H Mart. That's where I shop Korean groceries. But the place where we are going to have lunch tomorrow is located at Belt Line and Josey Lane. You should join us when you get off. Go ahead and give James your number.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

thanks, will do... don't think I can make it though; but I'll try.

• flipper
    flipper

BLINDNOMORE & JAMES WOODS - Wow ! It's so cool you guys are getting this thing together and connecting JWNers to meet ! Man, I'm envious. Sounds like it will be great food at lunch ! My wife and I will be there in dolphin spirit, O.K. ? If any of you can come to the Lake Tahoe apostafest we will have that again either late June or early July ! ( shameless Lake Tahoe plug ). Hope you folks have a great lunch and wonderful time today ! Good for you ! Peace out, mr. Flipper

• james_woods
    james_woods

Well, thank you BlindNoMore for suggesting this - we had a very nice lunch.

Next month, I will try to host another meeting at home on a Sunday afternoon so that some of the other locals can come by.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

That's so cool. I get to Dallas quite a bit, maybe I will try to join in on a lunch one of these days.

• james_woods
    james_woods

That would be great, EP. Let me know when you are in town.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Thank you James, We had a wonderful time. It's nice of you to offer to host another one next month. Very nice meeting you!

Mr & Mrs Flipper, enjoyed having you there in dolphin spirit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit