Anyone in Dallas, TX area?

by blindnomore 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

I live in Plano, TX and would like to meet up. PM the details and I will let you know if I can attend.

I have another function @ 12:00 noon on Saturday...but if you meet up at another time...I would love to meet.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Cagefighter, I will PM you once I hear from James Woods. Glad you can come.

Happytobefree, I will PM you likewise. I am also in town Friday if Saturday isn't working out for you

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Dang, I wish I was in Texas, too! I got very hungry just reading where you will eat!

HAHA! have a great meal - so nice to see how we can find friends so easily. You are all awesome!

• lohengren
    lohengren

I'm in the DFW area, Irving to be specific. I'd love to meet up with some of my fellow Texan ex-dubs!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I'm in Mineral Wells, right down 180 from you blindnomore.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Dreamgolfer, I wish you are in Texas, too.

Lohengren, I'd love to have you with us this Saturday. I will PM you once I have more detail info on the meetup.

Sooner7nc, Cool! Would you able to come for the lunch?

• james_woods
    james_woods

OK - after talking with Mai, she suggests the Pho Pasteur in the Vietnamese shopping center on the NE corner of Belt Line and Josey Lane.

(the Pasteur name does not mean their Pho is pastuerized, BTW - it is the name of a famous street in Saigon which has a very well known restaurant and they named the Dallas one after this)

There are also a couple of other places there too -

Does this sound OK with everybody? If so - What time should we say?

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Sounds good to me! As far as concerning the time, I am good from 11 AM to 4 PM on Saturday.

Here's the link on the Pho Pasteur in Carrollton for the details.(Is it, James Woods?)

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=pho+pasteur+carrollton+texas&oq=Pho+Pasteur+Carrollton&gs

Unless some of you are faders and aren't comfortable with the publicized location, we can change the place and I can PM you the details.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Let's wait and see who else wants to come - we can settle the time on Friday.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

I am bumping the thread instead of PMing everyone for the details. Is everyone Okay with the Pho Pasteur?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit