i got to say "i'm not interested"

by joyfulfader 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• shamus100
    shamus100

They aren't your sisters friend. ;)

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

I did feel bad for the kid .. I kinda wanted to listen .. but freeked me out cause it reminded me of me..

It's great now .. no guilt when I se them..

• gone for good
    gone for good

Joyfulfader - Quite a feeling isn't it, to be on the other side of the door? I like your choice of topix for their next call 'loving shunning' - sounds like a country song. I always talk to them - they don't know I am DF'd so it goes along pleasantly as can be - I disagree in the nicest way possible, and state my views politely and honestly, everbody parts happy.

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

and i do realize they are not my sisters. i used the designation to indicate their gender only.

tater- didnt mean to make it sound like yet another guilt trip. we have all been on way too many. i am glad u r better now :)

• trujw
    trujw

OK why not say lets have a bible study. Then wow you can really open there eyes and have a ton of fun. It sucks for me cause we never get that far after I say show me 1914 in your bible then well lets just say I rip them a new one and they always run off.

• joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

I could NOT stomach a bible study. The thought of it makes me nauseous...

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Two JW girls came to my door a month ago on a Saturday at about 10am, RIGHT ATM that I was having a TTATT study with my kids-

Such timing!! The angels were truly directing Jeehoover's work!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Now I have been out for a good while, I appreciate the householders feelings when they say "I am not interested".

We were always told by the WT it was a sign of the HH's "Apathy", like all WT propaganda this is total nonsense, when I, or any other member of the Public, tell JW's they are "Not interested", we mean we really do not want one little bit of your brand of "crazy".

As one poster on JWN likes to put it "Go sell your brand of crazy elsewhere, we are all stocked up here!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit