My mum says her grandchild will be killed by Jah...does he kill Millions of under 12 kids at Armagedon? God is LUV!

by Witness 007 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Religions teach many things that are not true. Jehovah's Witnesses worship the Governing Body in reality. The Governing Body has fabricated a version of God that suits their aims. Their attitude reflects the God that they have made for themselves. The GB woulld kill children if they could snap their fingers and make it happen. They would kill apostates if the law allowed it. They are religious fanatics IMO. I do not believe that God is who they say he is. I was asked in a meeting with the Elders if I believed that the WTBTS was Jehovah's organization. I said " Yes " without a twinge of guilt. Why? I believe that the WTBTS is thier " Jehovah's " organization. I just no longer believe in the God that they have invented for themselves, a god who is the combined personality of the current Governing Body.

If I am wrong then so be it. It would be an honest mistake. If YHWH is all knowing and all loving then he will understand my situation, after all he has allowed this system to continue. If he is a dictator then I do not want to live forever under an everlasting WTBTS.

For the record I believe that your Mum is sincere, just mistaken. I really hate the fact that I was born into this cult some days...

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Six Scriptures state that Jesus is going to judge, both the living and the dead, not the WTBTS; Acts 10:42, Acts 17:31, Romans 14:9, 2 Cor. 5:10, 2 Tim. 4:1 & 1 Pet. 4:5.

Ask her if she thinks it is wrong for any humans to push Christ out of his judgement seat and presumptiously say who will live and who will die!

It's none of their business!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

It's a damn shame when religious nuts TAINT the gift of life

talkin' bout death and destruction day in and day out.

Forcin' kids to look at pictures of what happens at Armeggedon

Bottom line: Child abuse. And it's all protected under the guise of a religion

This life is a gift . Open that gift and enjoy it

• Think About It
    Think About It
    I was asked in a meeting with the Elders if I believed that the WTBTS was Jehovah's organization. I said " Yes " without a twinge of guilt. Why? I believe that the WTBTS is thier " Jehovah's " organization. I just no longer believe in the God that they have invented for themselves, a god who is the combined personality of the current Governing Body.

Apostacratic warfare.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

My mother said something similar, upon hearing that my nephew and his wife were expecting, she said "that's too bad, she will just die at Armageddon". I was still in at the time, but I was still shocked. How can the birth of a child be anything but a joy? I guess I wasn't a ever a very good dub, I could never really think like that.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I may be a bit off topic here, but I can't help but compare the two

My father and the WTS

I grew up in an abusive home, Before my mom found the courage

to leave my father, we lived in fear of him always hurtin' her

Even though he never beat on us, he saved his strenght to beat my mom

I can remember him tellin' us kids, that if my mom ever left. We would

have a hard life filled wit pain. He said those things to scare us from leavin'

The Jehovah's witnesses use the same tactic by tellin' you that you will be destroyed if you leave

When my mom finally left, we no longer lived in fear

because she no longer gave him the power to control our lives

and make us miserable

• Adiva
    Adiva

I remember begging my parents to take my then 5 year old daughter to live with them so that she wouldn't have to die at Armageddon with her disfellowshipped mother. They refused. Boy am I glad they did! I love the beautiful, successful individual she has become . . . without the taint of the borg.

Adiva

• wasblind
    wasblind

Wow ADIVA,

I'm glad my mom didn't think that way , she woulda left us kids in misery

yes in deed , Your parents did that child a favor

• jgnat
    jgnat

Do you think it might be a guilt tactic to lure you back in? Pretty dumb. As one of the annointed it's not like she will be able to play with her grandchild in paradise anyways. Ask your mom what she plans to do in heaven?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This joke-hova is far worse than Hitler is supposed to be. Hitler only killed to defend His country, and that included keeping intruders (religious groups, notably the xians) who were bent on destroying all that hard work. Most people don't realize Hitler inherited hyperinflation, helped His country get back on its feet after that, built the Autobahn (the only highway system without speed limits through the whole system), and sought peace. And how Hitler hated to see all that work getting trashed--and was willing to die to protect His country.

On the other hand, joke-hova destroys children that cannot do anything about it. And for what? Because they do not serve that thing! Or because their parents don't serve that thing. Or, because they didn't get baptized when they were 6, Armageddon came when they were 7 or 8 and not yet "ready", and joke-hova decides that they should have become baptized. Or, because they did get baptized at 6 only to salute the flag or enjoy a birthday party or Christmas celebration when they were 7 or 8. That is enough for that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag thing to destroy innocent people.

Also, any parents who are not witlesses will see their children destroyed? Including babies and small children? We are not talking about potential parasites--we are talking indiscriminate destruction for no good reason. Children of all races and nationalities, potentially society-building children, slaughtered because they would not get baptized or because their parents got disfellowshipped for some stupid reason (or the children themselves--it takes only to celebrate Christmas or salute the flag at age 7 after getting baptized at age 6).

I did mention works that Hitler did. Now, I can't think of anything joke-hova did to enhance society. That thing didn't build a damn thing. It simply took credit for natural phenomena. People do good things, joke-hova takes credit (see what a parasite that thing is?). In fact, joke-hova never did anything for us. No improvement of infrastructure. No helping us with social or money problems (remember, Hitler did help Germany get back on its feet after the Weimar republic rendered the mark worthless). In fact, joke-hova never did anything except trying to enslave us all (which is actually right in their own LIE-ble), blaming Satan for the problems joke-hova actually caused itself. In addition, did Hitler guilt people into service simply by threatening their children? I don't think so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit