33 %

by Theredeemer 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

" As for the various fractions derived from those components and products that contain such fractions, the bible does not comment on these therefore, each Witness makes his own decision on such matters________August Awake 2006 page 11-12

most of the WT'S TEACHINGS arent found in the bible.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Like with this new light, has there been any watchtower article about it?______Honeybucket

Does an Awake count ?????

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

yea.. i guess I havent seen that. Kinda weird they would put it in an awake though. what magazine is it in, id like to look at it

• moshe
    moshe

I can see some grieving parent who sacrificed their child on the altar of WT's no-blood transfusion dogma going postal on WT officials someday, when they figure out they were duped by a nonscriptual teaching of men.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Moshe, I'm trying to figure out why that hasn't happened when the vaccination and organ transplant policies changed!

Hard to copy and paste, but you'll see the progression in vaccination... look familiar?

The Golden Age, 1921-OCT-12, Page 17.

"Vaccination never prevented anything and never will, and is the most barbarous practice...We are in the last days; and the devil is slowly losing his hold, making a strenuous effort meanwhile to do all the damage he can, and to his credit can such evils be placed...Use your rights as American citizens to forever abolish the devilish practice of vaccinations."

The Golden Age, 1923-JAN-3, Page 214.

"The public is not generally aware of how large an industry is the manufacture of serums, anti-toxins and vaccines, or that big business controls the whole industry. . . . the boards of health endeavor to start an epidemic of smallpox, diphtheria, or typhoid that they may reap a golden harvest by inoculating an unthinking community for the very purpose of disposing of this manufactured filth."

The Golden Age, 1929-JAN-5, Page 502.

"Thinking people would rather have smallpox than vaccination, because the latter sows seeds of syphilis, cancers, eczema, erysipelas, scrofula, consumption, even leprosy and many other loathsome affections. Hence the practice of vaccinations is a crime, an outrage, and a delusion."

The Golden Age, 1931-JAN-4, Page 293.

"Vaccination is a direct violation of the everlasting covenant that God made with Noah after the flood."

The Golden Age, 1935-APR-2, Page 465

"As vaccination is a direct injection of animal matter in the blood stream, vaccination is a direct violation of the law of Jehovah God."

Consolidation, 1939-MAY-31, Page 8.

Oh, yes, serums vaccines, toxins, inoculations, are all 'harmless,' because the man who is selling them says so. You, my friends, believe this LIE, and continue to submit your body to these violations; then all I can say is, 'God have mercy on your soul'…. All vaccination is unphysiological a crime against nature."

The Watchtower, 1952-DEC-15, Page 764.

"Is vaccination a violation of God's law forbidding the taking of blood into the system?" "The matter of vaccination is one for the individual that has to face it to decide for himself....And our Society cannot afford to be drawn into the affair legally or take the responsibility for the way the case turns out." "After consideration of the matter, it does not appear to us to be in violation of the everlasting covenant made with Noah, as set down in Genesis 9:4, nor contrary to God's related commandment at Leviticus 17:10-14. Most certainly it cannot reasonably or Scripturally be argued and proved that, by being vaccinated, the inoculated person is either eating or drinking blood and consuming it as food or receiving a blood transfusion. Vaccination does not bear any relationship to or any likeness to the intermarriage of angelic "sons of God" with the daughters of men, as described in Genesis 6:1-4. Neither can it be put in the same class as described at Leviticus 18:23-24, which forbids the mingling of humans with animals. It has nothing to do with sex relations."

The Watchtower, 1961-NOV-1, Page 670.

"As to the use of vaccines and other substances that may in some way involve the use of blood in their preparation, it should not be concluded that the Watch Tower Society endorses these and says that the practice is right and proper. However, vaccination is a virtually unavoidable practice in many segments of modern society, and the Christian may find some comfort under the circumstances in the fact that this use is not in actuality a feeding or nourishing process, which was specifically forbidden when God said that man was not to eat blood, but it is a contamination of the human system."

Awake!, 1965-AUG-22, Page 20.

"There can be little doubt that vaccinations appear to have caused a marked decrease in contagious diseases."

Awake!, 1993-AUG-8, Page 25.

"Previous articles in this journal and its companion, The Watchtower, have presented a consistent position: It would be up to the Bible-trained conscience of the individual Christian as to whether he would accept [vaccinations] for himself and his family."

Awake! 1997-FEB-22. Published by the Watch Tower Society (WTS) as "Revenge of the Microbes"

"In the world's developed countries, new vaccines dramatically decreased the toll of measles, mumps, and German measles. A mass polio vaccination campaign, launched in 1955, was so successful that cases of the disease in Western Europe and North America plummeted from 76,000 in that year to fewer than 1,000 in 1967. Smallpox, a major killer disease, was eradicated worldwide."

• wasblind
    wasblind

I'm suprised it ain't happened yet Moshe

In the Reasoning from the Scriptures book they claim

a fraction was equated to idolitry and fornication

Think how many died believin' that.

• wasblind
    wasblind

yea.. i guess I havent seen that. Kinda weird they would put it in an awake though. what magazine is it in, id like to look at it_____Honeybucket

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Vaccinations have nothing to do with sex relations, or with intermarriage of angels with women!

Thanks for clarification celebrated Watchtower scholars. . . . . . I would never have thought.

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

@ WASBLIND.. I know that sounds moronic, but what I mean by that is the Awake usually is a lighter piece that lightly touches on the bible. The Watchtower, in my opinion, is what deals more with doctrines and the societys propoganda.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit